Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's gonna be a month I think, since I last updated here. I just read back the last post, and just remembered that I mentioned about updating often, now that I have the iPad and it is more convenient for me to update this little space of mine. Looks like I am undetermined afterall. But anyhow, I am still thankful that I have it. Cause I can now jus spill out my heart and soul in this little space of mine, while watching drama. Sometimes I jus need to share my thoughts instantly when it crosses my mind, when it is still fresh and when I am still filled with emotions. It is the best time to write, don't you think? But then, I just can't spill out now, cause I think that it's best to keep to myself. I but I can still summarize my current emotion. All I can say is that, sometimes you gotta believe that there is something called fate or fated. When you are fated with a good life, you sure are lucky. You have people to respect you, listen to you, care about you and of course like you. But if you have a face which everyone thinks that you are not meant to be loved or respected, erm I guess you shall just be stuck alone forever. I don't know, I am just blabbing. I should stop already. This is nite interesting. Kthxbye.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halu... Just dropping by =)

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow