Sunday, July 8, 2012

The long awaited breakfast. Have been craving for English breakfast for the pass 2 weeks or so. And I finally chose Jarrod and Rawlins to fulfill my cravings. Wanted to go back to Departure Lounge, but I was thinking of trying something different. After a week of hectic lifestyle (working, I mean) I deserve something good to start the weekend with.

Our happy faces

The Full Works.. This is a lot for 1 person.. Pricey but worth it. RM36 comes with tea/coffee & orange juice. 

Classic Waffles.. Erm.. I think I still prefer hotcakes. RM 12. 


We shared the Full Works because we know either one of us will not be able to finish the whole set on our own. Therefore, the total amount was still reasonable. The total came up to roughly the same as the last time we ate at Departure Lounge. Maybe it's because we save on drinks this time. As Full Works come with 1 tea/coffee AND 1 Orange Juice. Awesome, not? 

Stayed home the whole Sundawy, beautiful Sunday and did nothing much. Wasted actually but the next weekend is just  days away. Looking forward to it.

Have a great week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow