Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It has been a year

1 year ago tomorrow, I was still a freshie, didn't know anything about the real working world. Was often feeling inferior and rigid. 1 year after, now, a little better, not much smarter, more responsibilities and more stressful. A lot has happened in this one year. Too much to catch hold of, but I am surprised that I managed to withstand it all till today. Many a times I thought if I should hold tight and just move on. Or just leave and find other alternatives. But I m proud to say that I did not give up nor let go. Putting this up for another year and see how it goes. I know the day will come when I can turn my passion into my job. Though I m not too sure what my passion is. Congratulations to myself, for being so tough all these while and put up a good fight.

Note to self: Live life to the fullest because you deserve it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow