Sunday, October 31, 2010

Some Stupid Shots

When you are on holidays and so damn free and your mom had been nagging about your messy wardrobe, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

This is what I did.

1. Put on all the nice clothes...
2. Grabbed my camera
3. and SNAP SNAP SNAP
4. put back all the clothes... of course arrange them a little...

And this is the outcome of my cleaning process....























one of my fav shots






This is what I would look like in 2 months




Okay.. That's all.. See you in 2 months!! I have no internet connection here.. This is so like prison!

2 comments:

juney said...

SO MANY PICS AHHH
i like pic 2,3,5,12
4 was sexy hot! haha
9 was nice, your rabbit ears! haha isit thisw you wanted to show me? hmm what is it called di!

LIked 2nd last the most :D
take care dear
tataaa :D
update as much as you can!

lilimingi said...

haha.. i grabbed every chance i got to online.. back to KL for a few days thx to taiko i had a reason to be free frm jail.. lols..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow