Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stupid Jam Caused me to miss Bavarian Beerhaus

URGHHHH!!!! So angry!! I've been wanting to go eat at Bavarian Beerhaus for God know's how long already. Everytime when I'm at The Curve, I would say... ahhh.. Nvm la.. Next time can come and eat... So today is the " next time " but soo soo unfortunate... There was an insane traffic jam. We could hardly move an inch! It couldn't be due to the after work bad traffic because it was already 8 smtg.. Friday night = Happy hour? Also no need so bad la.. Then every Friday night nobody will wanna go out already. Heard that the bad traffic was due to some faulty traffic lights at The Curve. Since we were already in front of Sunway Giza.. we just turned in and find something to eat there. There were mostly pubs and bistro.. Wanted to try the d'italiane kitchen or smtg... but I didn't have any mood for pizzas or pastas.. So we went to eat at Ichiban Boshi.

There was some Cake Competition..


Cute eh!

Have the fairytale feeling..

Look at those cakes

So nice the 3D cakes
Yummss...

that's ham and tempura prawn.. or smtg la..

unagi


lobster smtg..

crab stick + cream + cheese
din quite like it



bacon crepe

bacon is yummy

hahah lols

Ohh... so that's how they dry the covers...
Interesting..

Fullhouse's new branch at Sunway Giza. Their mini cooper is pink.. @_@

There's alot of pub and bistros at Sunway Giza too...




Ish.. selamba je..

Darling buat kacau aje..

Took so many self shot pix but this is the only decent one. OMGawd!! My face was sooo chubby in all the pictures.. Till I felt so disgusted looking at myself!
I'm gonna stay home for 3 whole months jus eat, sleep, eat sleep. It's soo gonna get worse.. If I get any chubbier I would diiieeee!
I have to come up with a plan. HHMMMMMM???

And oh!! I'm still gonna go to Bavarian Beerhaus.. Unless anyone can recommend me other German Restaurants that serves better food. Please leave a comment! Hopefully I can get to check and update this "gonna-die-soon-blog" cos I'll be at my hometown for 3 freaking months!
kthxbai!

2 comments:

juney said...

HAHAHAHA
my face is already chubby.
SEE you also feel the same, i feel ROUND IN THE MIDD i think i got no more waist. hahaha!
its so fluffy i am gonna die.

btw lili watch the owl show.
NICEEEEE
i love owls and the legend of the guardians. <3

food cant recommend. i lose to you LOL
enjoy home.

lilimingi said...

haha.. i dun think i have time for a movie :(

Probably get a DVD or smtg next time.. Hopefully can get to watch la.. bye bye!

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow