Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bulletin Post: Crap

Miss those songs, reminds me of the time when I was small, the time when I didn't have to worry about anything.. Though the songs don't have anything related to my feelings now.. But they do bring me back to yesteryears.. I miss being a kid.. I don't wanna waste my time fretting about things that can make me weak and sick. As long as I'm living this life... I wanna try to live a happy and peaceful life.

Sometimes I just don't understand why am I not good enough? I give up working hard years ago because I realized that working hard did not bring me to where I wanna be.

I can say it's unfair but this is life. This is how it's supposed to be. I have no choice.

Sorry for those crap.. listen to song soothing songs..




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juney here :) hi dear.
true much, working hard does not always get you what you want, same for me.
sometimes we just can do our best,and our best is only that "much" (in my context,little)
Bear with the course for little more longer.
And all this will be nothing but memories and rubbish subjects.

see you tmr aite. cheeer up. (although i am not the most Optimistic person lahhh but still)
for now, just DO what YOU can. thats all.

toodles :*

lilimingi said...

I just think the thing i can DO is very very Little.. haha.. see u tomoro!

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward.

lilimingi said...

it is a nasty place to live darling.. i wish adam hadn't had stole the apple!

Hey! this phrase is very familiar ler.. where u took it from?

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Its a quote from Rocky Bolboa.. XD

lilimingi said...

no wonder so familiar lar.. hahah

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow