Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bulletin Post: Everyday I Love You

I woke up this morning singing to this song randomly.. Weird cos I started singing the phrase "everyday i love u" once i opened my eyes and never finished the chorus part cos i forgotten the lyrics. So I woke up and searched for this song and is stuck with it ever since. Not to say that I am addicted or what.. I just felt like listening to it and felt like the song suits my mood or something.. And the weirdest part is.. I never liked Boyzone or Ronan Keating. But some of their songs are nice. When I like a song.. I like the song for the song.. not the band or singer. So my favourite boyband had never been Westlife... and I was never anti-Christina Aguilera or anti- Britney Spears.. I was more of a Mandy Moore.


Ya so this is "Everyday I Love You" by Boyzone...

To my Dearest family... friends, darling.... "Everyday I Love You"...







N oh ya.. Done with one paper today.. Sum it up.. not very good.. Weird questions.. Din expect to be that stupid.. Bye Bye A! I miss ya! URGHHHH hate myself for not being a genius.. Y cant I be a little smarter?? Then I won't have to work so hard. Spoil my mood.. Haven even touched my notes ever since I came back. Gahhh!

3 comments:

juney said...

hello :)

lilimingi said...

hello back.

juney said...

hello again.
taijie tmr is PM test @ 9 am okay.
Bioprocess is on thursday. dont memo the wrong things!

why cannot concentrate? miss me isit? lol
too stress? just study what you can at your own pace. things that you dont understand, just ACCEPT it. sometimes its like that. we just have to accept it! gah. frustrating rite.

what shing yee notes? you ask her and see lu.
DONT GIVE UP! AIM PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

*hugs and love*
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow