Friday, September 3, 2010

Bulletin Post: I just wanna live....


I just wanna live to see the rising sun


I just wanna live to taste the rain


I just wanna live to listen to my favourite songs


I just wanna live to read all the amazing stories which needed to be told


I just wanna live to watch all the movies that can inspire me, that can teach me, that can make me realize, that can make me pause a little and reflect it back on my life


I just wanna live to taste all the awesome food around


I just wanna live to travel and see what the world has to offer me


I just wanna live with peace and harmony


I just wanna live to see the wonders of the world under me


I just wanna live to breathe the fresh and sweet air


I just wanna live to give some love and hope that I will get some back some day


I just wanna live to witness life


I just wanna live to listen to the sounds of the ocean


I just wanna live to experience trust and loyalty and love and sacrifices

california church wedding

I just wanna live so that I know how it feels like to grow old


I wanna live to so many reasons... I just wanna live my life the way that I will never regret living it. I wanna know what living really means before the world comes to an end for me.




I just wanna live LIFE....

5 comments:

juney said...

Looks like i missed out alot on living life.
love this lils :)

lilimingi said...

haha.. i bet everyone is too.. i luv this too.. :)

juney said...

lili got more and more spams!!!!!

did i mention that the baby with blood picture abit scary!

i like the wedding picture ah! what a good shot. the sunshine ahhh need to have wedding pics overseas man!

have a safe and happy trip home. see you ah

lilimingi said...

haha.. nope dear.. well tats how babies come to life darl!

Of course june!! I'm gonna have my wedding photo shoot oversea.. I ady have a plan.. I wan my wedding photo main theme to be 4 seasons..

i will

juney said...

LOL plan already!!! cool :DDD 4 seasons theme huh :) real snow and all okayy hehe

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow