Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bulletin Post: Over The Weekends



Sorry.. had been preoccupied lately, rushing to finish my assignments, FYP and test... gosh.. another semester is coming to an end again. Time really flies eh. So, this is just a little updates of what had happened/eaten for the pass 2 weeks.






Pork Burger @ Ninja Joe @ Tropicana City Mall


me luv ninja joe

teriyaki

original

nomming the pork burger

MOON

some random shots of the sky

yes, tats the moon. It's so bright when the sky is still not dark yet

Cocopie: Midnight snacks

tom yam soup..
yums yums

drinks

rice with chicken
nothing special

Had Some A&W curly fries while waiting

pandan leaves chicken

I prefer the one is Flying Chillies

Started making my own Garbage enzyme with June and Shian Jian for our FYP.

June's Milly

Shian Jian's SJ Junior

My Lavey

Yes, they are our babies. Garbage enzyme.. grow up well little children.

And Finally.... My new L.O.V.E
I've been eye-ing this baggy for a long time.. ever since i first saw it.
This is definitely love at first sight!
Still remember how disappointed I felt when I got to know that this baggy is not restockable and not many blogshops have it.
But almost 3 months later, I came across dovey-lovey who has one last pinky left. So extremly lucky! And thank you Cheryl, I love the baggy a lot. You've done a great job..

Muaks!!

Oh, my fav building in KL. I dunno what it is called. Only like it when it lits up.

3 comments:

juney said...

WAH A VERY VERY PRETTY BAG for a very pretty and lovley girl :DDD

juney said...

eh got pork burger? yummy ah?

lilimingi said...

june: yes.. luv it a million rite now. ya, its port der... erm.. taste ok la.. perhaps like pork chop? haha

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow