Saturday, August 14, 2010

Darling's Bday at Frontera

Well oh well.. This post was supposed to be up on Friday or Saturday but I was too busy and tired. And I'm still busy and tired now. =/

This post is dedicated to my beloved Darling... HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY SAYANG! MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. HOPE YOU HAVE WHAT YOU'VE WISHED FOR AND HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS IN GOOD HEALTH, GOOD COMPANY, GOOD HAND OF GOD AND HAPPY ALL THE TIME.

I did not buy any present for him this year because he did not want to tell me what he wants and I have no idea what to get him also. So, I came up with the idea of making him a birthday surprise present. Something which I bet he did not except.

My first time ever.. Baking.... Muffins as darling's Birthday cake/surprise present.



bought the ready mix flour and add eggs + water + vegetable oil


muffins rising in the hot oven

yeah.. baked

haha.. cute o.. one cupcake overflowed

Tada... The end result of my Surprise Present

Add on some glitz of Rainbow Rice


He was really surprised that I baked it myself and he appreciated it a lot. We din sing bday song, blow the candles or ut the cake... but we did eat it. =)

On the same night, we went and ate Mexican food at Frontera @ Jaya One!





Say hello to the Birthday Boy





Cheese Nachos





Chicken Fagitas

Steaming hot



Haha... Darling's creation

Ma turn

There..

All the receipts of the restaurants we had been so far. Yes I collect them.

in the lift

I was surprise of how big Jaya One is.
Never knew there would be so many restaurants, bars and cafes
None that I've heard of..
Might come back someday to try other food.
There's Italian and Spanish..


nice decorations

@ Brisik~Malay cuisine

the Bee

The Super Perasan Me

Ok.. this is just very brief... Cos it's almost 5am and I'm still doing my speech for a solo presentation.

All I wanna say is just......... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CAYANG LALANG BELALANG! lOVE U ALWAYS.

8 comments:

juney said...

happy birthday to lili's darling! HAHAHA

lils, hello i am back! just saw your super hiao post. very GOOD. I am seeing more and more of your pictures. i like!

i like pice 14 and 16. lmao hahaha so many pics till i need to count properly.

i like that overflow muffin why look so cute one lol.

bet you had a great day. i had a great time back home too see you dear. oh ya going thru the slides now <3

Kelly Lim said...

Sweet lar!! awesomeness!!

lilimingi said...

June: Haha..even I oso had to count. One muffin overflowed.. then a bit dropped on the oven tray. so the one you saw is the one d dropped on the tray. Oso duno how it bcome like tat.

See u tomoro..

lilimingi said...

Kelly: Tanks

juney said...

oh yea AND SWEET post too. i was too obsess with your pics ah lili!

lilimingi said...

lols.. haha..

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Thank you so much for the surprise, I know how much trouble you went through and its also the first time u're baking..hehe..It taste quite good for first timer..I really appreciate it and thanks for the dinner too..And gud luck for your presentation and test..I love you always.. XD

lilimingi said...

hehe.. MUAKZZZ

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow