Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Think I Had Been Jinxed!

It's a pen. Cute isn't it?

Awww look at that smiling face!
It's sooo cute.. aren't you so lucky to have that??
Sooooooooooo N-O-T!


Okay, maybe I wasn't being jinxed, but I think I was somehow being "conned"?
Or maybe I was jut plain stupid. FML!
See, there were a bunch of youngsters, and one girl came up to me and said,
" Hello Miss, can you please support me? We are actually in a competition now. I really need your support. Can you please write down your name here?"
I was thinking, hmmm write name only ma.. why not?? How much can help just help lar..
So I wrote lor....
And she was saying all sorts of rubbish bout how young I looked and that she thought that I was actually a Form 1 student (I get that a lot honestly), and that she wished she could trade faces with me (FYL, Hell No!)

And I wrote my name and so I thought that was it!
And then the truth came. So how much can you support me?
See, this doll here is Rm55, and this voodoo doll is RM60. This one is actually a pen and when you write the head can shake wan.

And I went *blank*
No, it was too late d to say no. I was so stunned there and didn't know what was right.
All of the sudden I just took out RM 30 and said, "OK I'll take the pen."

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I just gave away a RM30 for a stupid pen! And it wasn't even for charity! That is so not me!
Usually I would just walked away and said no. Or if I'm in a bad mood, I would just stare at them and walk off.

Stupidest thing was, I bought a pen for RM30. Though it's cute and purple(OMG luckily I picked purple) , but the money goes to that gal or the art association she was in. Some SK handicraft thing.

And after I paid RM30, she still had the nerve to ask, " Do you think you can support me a little bit more?"
Because I had another RM10 in my hand.
In my heart I was like, " Damn bloody hell lar... You think what? My money drop from the sky is it?"
And still I just said "Oh no, I can't, it's already out of my budget. I had to go buy something actually." *I was still smiling and being nice to her*

Please don't see me so small and so nice to bully. Actually nobody had ever seen the dark side of me. I can be really cruel and violent if you get on my nerves. So far, nobody had ever seen it before. Cause I just had them in my mind and never performed them. This is only because those acts are unnecessary JUST YET. And that all the bullying are still tolerable and yes, my level of patience is very high. Please don't take advantage of me. Or you will get what you deserve! I mean it, you will get what you deserve! Don't say I never warned you!

1 comments:

juney said...

HMPH I FEEL SO ANGRY FOR YOU.
what is happening to kids nowadays?
They definitely do not want to see the rough side of you. roar. kecil kecil cili padi okay!
Dont bully LILI!
lils, dont be too kind hearted sometimes (i knw you are) but you cannot feel paiseh at situation like this. just smile and tell them off. its way too expensive.
dont be upset okay. *sayang*

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow