Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bulletin Post: This Is It

So, this is it. After 2 long months of lazing around practically doing NOTHING, it's time that I have finally been accepted by somebody/company. I need to say that I'm pretty lucky to be shortlisted for whatever reasons I'm not aware. But I would like to thank God for blessing me and to always look over me. My parents, especially mummy who was so concern about my first job and did everything in her power including forcing me to get a car, so that life would be easier. Also, a big thank you to darling. He practically opened this road for me. He helped me to apply for this job without me knowing head or tail about the company or the job scope. He just mentioned it to me and I gave him a green light to apply it for me. So, I guess I'm sharing half of his luck? =) Of course thanking him for accompanying me to go hunt for formal clothes which I do not favour one bit plus they are expensive and driving me all the way to get me a GPS. Yes, I will be lost without one. Last but not the least, my senior colleague-to-be(he interviewed me) who had so much faith in me for choosing me out of, I'm not sure out of how many. Also to my future boss(starting tomorrow he is officially my boss already) and also the company, for giving me a chance to be part of their family. The company in Malaysia might be small and new, but I like the close-tied environment and hopefully to grow with it. I can already feel that this company is the right choice and I have a strong instinct that everyone there are warm and helpful. Herlena who is incharge of the admin is so so helpful. I'm very grateful because she reminded me to bring a few things which I would need to use in the office and answering all my questions. I think, things will just get better. If Shing Yee gets accepted, things will turn out way better. So I would have to keep my fingers crossed and God, please help her get in.

So, dear Lord. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I might have chosen the road less traveled by, but :

Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes the furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare ~ Dale Carnegie

Today will be my very first day WORKING. Yes, I've never really worked before. Internship was different. So I wouldn't count that in. Things might be pretty scary but I know that I wouldn't be alone. I have to be smarter, wiser, braver and more independent. Many people thinks that I should go to bigger companies to gain better benefits and prestige but I'm looking forward to stay and grow with this new little family. It might be small, but it's NOT insignificant. It's very established itself in the UK. So, many people wouldn't know. I'm leaving this to faith and believe that this time it wouldn't fail me just like that.

Perseverance is the key to success and hope is patience with the lamp lit. I shall wait and see the wonders of God's plans. God shall open up the road for me and I shall trudge it with much faith and hope.

Today will be my very first day. And I shall be heading to bed now. I didn't make much preparation like I should have. But I'm praying for the best and hope everything goes well. Thank you God for blessing me. I appreciate this very much.

Good night and sweet dreams.

1 comments:

juney said...

All the best. :D

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow