Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fukuya

It's been a long time. Now I know why people stop blogging after starting a full time job. This is the first weekend which I'm enjoying after I started working. It has been a tiring week. Not just because of the job. It's hard to catch up with the company's product, system and all. Plus I have a bad memory and slow turn around. However, I'm more tired of waking up early and getting stuck in traffic jams. Plus, I HATE DRIVING. IT'S SO BORING.

Anyway, it was darling's birthday yesterday and I didn't prepare much. Not that I forgot but I didn't have much time. So I just treated him to a nice lunch. Since he loves japanese food, so I chose to go to Fukuya in KL(beside Levain Boulangerie Patisserie).

Address:

Jalan Delima
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan
03-2144-1022

I didn't get him present, cause I'm planning to get him something, which I won't tell it here, of course. :p It would have to wait, cos I'm on a tight budget now and need some time to sort things out. So ya. There's just food for now.

Birthday Boy


And Fat me (dunno why I look round lately)

Appetizers which were free I suppose cos they weren't in our menu.

Chawanmushi was awesome.

His main course, Eel and tempura with rice



I opted for sushi bento cos I dun reli felt like eating rice.

Hahaha


Look how pretty my bento set is and they were really delicious

Its miso soup

The seafood was fresh




Hot tea

Dessert and hot wet towel


Birthday boy eating his fruits


This is the restaurant(front entrance view)

They made it such a way that it looks like a modern design, exclusive Japanese home. They have private rooms also. If you come in a bigger group, you can get to dine in the private rooms. How convenient.

Overall, the service, ambience and food were excellent. Recommended to go back some time but not too often cause it's quite pricey. Dinner sets are more expensive than lunches. But I'm not very sure bout ala carte for I didn't quite go through the whole menu.

Well, that's all for this post. Quite lazy to write long long. =)

Happy birthday, dear. Many happy returns of the day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Thank you very much dear XD

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow