Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bubba Gump

Like I promised before, I would like to buy darling a dinner at Bubba Gump. Therefore, the day had finally came for us both to make time to go out and have dinner at this movie inspired restaurant, Bubba Gump. (Mind you the quality of the pictures are not very good and most of the pictures of me are hiddeous. Dunno why I like to make stupid faces and they turned out to be U.G.L.Y) .

We watched Universal Soldiers too, but I don't think its very captivating and a little boring too to me.


Bubba Gump sign at the walkway connecting the main Sunway Pyramid complex with the restaurants outside, so we dind't have to go out throught the main entrance.

Another display at the walkway

Tried to take a photo together with the signboard as the background but tak jadi.
Same Place Found
Very Blur result of the inner view of the restaurant

Alot of wordings on the tables and walls.
My Stupid Fugly face~This sign "Run Forrest Run" indicates everything is going smoothly at ur table.
Darling
Flip to this sign when u need any services from the waiters or waitresses.
At one time, nutty darling just flipped to this sign for fun, showing me something, and co-incidentally a waitress passed by and asked if we need anything. Pity her!

Their Dessert menu on a ping pong bat.



Their Specialty, Shrimpers' Heaven as starter~quite a big portion cos there are 4
ways of cooking the shrimps+fries = yummy!
RM 48.90
The other 2 types

This is Bourdon Street ~Charbroiled Cajun(fish) + mashed potato+grilled shrimps
RM 33.90

Sorry the stupid flash spoil the pic~ Sweet Home Alabama Smoothie + Jenny's Favourite
RM 11.90 each
Sweet Home Alabama Smoothie ~ It was darling's drink and I asked him how was the drink. He told me that it tasted like peanut butter. The instant thought that I had at that time was - Peanut Butter drink?? Yucks!! But I tried it after darling convinced me that it is not like what I thougt it was. So, I tried it and it was YUMMYLICIOUS!!! I would order this the next time I go.
Jenny's Favourite ~ Mine was nice too. This one tasted like strawberry jam, I mean seriously. I've never tried anything like these two.
A bucket of sauces from Bubba Gump!

Darling and the ping pong bat!
Sigh of relieve!! Finally I've tried out at Bubba Gumps and like the different dining experience. Can't wait to flip the signs... LOLS... Childish me!
So, my next destination would be German restaurant, most probably Bavarian Bierhaus @ The Curve ~ like can't wait to eat German sausages. YUMMM!!!!
Ermmm... thats all for today's post! Promised to sleep early today cos helping aunt to bake cookies tomoro!! NITES!!!




2 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Wow! New Design!

lilimingi said...

haha.. thx!

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow