Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bulletin Post: Potato Salad & Deviled Eggs

I know I'm not suppose to be doing this but dunno why, I'll only do such unnecessary stuff in my busiest days... Yesterday I cooked spaghetti n blogged about it. Today I made potato salad n am gonna brag about it. So yeah! This is my first attempt of making potato salad n googled everywhere to learn how to boil the potatoes n eggs. *spell pathetic* (I'm the mei mei of the house lar, c'mon)


Ok... Here is where I learnt how to make potato salad... And also some guidance from darling and Kelly ...

Below are some pictures...

they are rather big chunks..

added hard boiled eggs and mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
And TADA... POTATO SALAD..

Okay, the reason why I do this is because I know I'l be even more busy for the next few days. So, these are like my lunch, dinner and supper for the rest of the week. Though I bet it's nt gonna be enough..

When I was searching on how to make hard boiled eggs, I came across this website that makes Deviled Eggs... So, below are some pictures of the process of making it..

from the potato salad, I took some out and mashed it as fine as possible.

After cutting hard boiled eggs into halves, I took out the egg yolk and mashed together with the mashed potato. Add salt, pepper and Mayonnaise and you got the fillings.

Filled it into the eggs which you have taken out the yolk.(like replace the yolk with the fillings and you got )
|
+
-
*
^
%
$
#
@
=

Deviled Eggs with mashed potato and egg mayo filling...
It was such a success to me cause I'm really not a good cook and I really love the filling. Tasted like egg mayo + mashed potato..

This is my lunch/dinner/supper for the entire week....

So long now... Gonna really do that assignment...

Nom Nom Nom Nom...

p.s:- June.... NomNomNom... lols
- Darling ... Next time make another round for u ar....

4 comments:

juney said...

LILI. right atcha! nomnomnom
exactly. why are we blogging or cooking or eating at our busiest moments! haha!
another round for me too pls :)

lilimingi said...

tat's why.. guess it mus be toiling wit us..
ok, another round for u too..

Dorae-ong said...

Look nice!

lilimingi said...

haha... its easy to make.. give it a try lar..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow