Monday, March 29, 2010

Peek-A-Pic:Cook ONCE Eat THRICE

Actually I'm kinda busy, but funny though.... I still got time to write this post. *LMAO*

But sure, I still need time to eat rite? Here's my second attempt to cook spaghetti with Campbell's Mushroom & Potato as my sauce.


This time I used Spaghetti instead of Vermicelli cause I feel like I’m eating mee hoon if I use Vermicelli.


So basically, this is the product. Made a mistake. Should have cooked the spaghetti longer so it will be much softer. Or should I just follow what KOK YEE said, soak it first.
(Hmm.. will it work?)
Still got some stick onto the ladle. HHmmm.. should I lick off it?

Yupe! Yummy....

Pot also ler....Hhmmmm...

Stupid me. The pot is big till it could cover my face. Nah, bad idea!

After scooping out the leftover sauce. I think still can cater for another 2 meals.

Looks like the menu of the week gonna be spaghetti with Campbell's Mushroom & Potato sauce.
* Credits to my darling who brought me to buy all my RATIONS. He taught me that word, and I'm gonna use rations from now on instead of groceries*

Ok, that's it for my stupid post now. Gotta get going with that damn CPCI assignment, or I'm so gonna be dead!

TATA

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hee...I also want to try some...Next time cook for me... XD

lilimingi said...

hehe.. okna okna...

Dorae-ong said...

I want to eat too, ha ha.

lilimingi said...

haha.. not nice wan ler..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow