Friday, March 26, 2010

Bulletin Post: Weird Thing Today

Okay, my class finished half an hour early so I waited another half an hour to take the uni bus home. Spent RM 1.20 for the sausage cos my mouth itchy wanna chew smtg... When the time came, I happily walked to the bus area. I saw one bus missing so I read the bulletin board and OH MY GODDD!!!!! MY BUS HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!! WARRTTT????

Swt... So I walked all the way to KTAR and spent another few minutes waiting for Rapid. I forgot my umbrella(so hot), wasted half an hour for nothing, spent RM1.20 unnecessarily cause my stupid mouth so gatal keep want to munch munch munch and was so tired walking... Sighhh...

Well, one funny story came up on the way when I was about to walk out from uni.








Well, you see... I really don't wanna know him lor... I know why he wanna know me but you see, I don't know how to handle this kind of people and I have the principle of "Don't Waste Your Time Cos I Don't Have Time For You". So, I think the best way was to give him my FB, let him discover a little bout me(bet nothing much to stalk) and let him see that I have a darling who loves me very much and bring me go kai kai and mum mum so often.. lols.. Maybe then he'll understand why I say NO lor...

P/s:- sorry lar if I were rude, no bus already n u came to kacau some more.. Sorry lar dude... But u will then realize that I don't want you to waste your time knowing me. It's not worth your time..

Okay, so that was the weird thingy happened to me today. Want go mum mum wit daling lu... Eat wart ler??? Hmmm..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee...got secret admirer... XD

lilimingi said...

Dear... (merajuk)

juney said...

Lili funny lah you! sho cute your drawings.
lili is too cute thats why.
to her bf: make sure you keep her filled w good foods. lol nomnomnom

lilimingi said...

june, my drawings very lousy so i could draw stick figures only.. not cartoon at all.. lols.. n my bf will make sure that i will always nomnomnom and be a fat piggie.. haha..

Unknown said...

haha... i told her da same too...that her drawings are cute...

juney said...

so that you wont run away! :D

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow