Friday, November 5, 2010

Bavarian Bierhaus

So, I've finally tried the Bavarian Bierhaus... Like everyone said, German's specialty is their pork knuckles and pork sausage. So we ordered Pork Knuckle Combo @ RM75 consist of pork knuckle and sausage...




watermelon juice

some soup/gravy which I didn't like

This is the pork knuckle combo
Sausage was yummy
potato was nice too
pork loin was a bit tough
that gigantic pork knuckle.... Hmmm.. not like what I expected..

I really didn't have a good mood yesterday


Sausage was so yummy..


I don't know why, it's either I didn't have any mood yesterday or my taste is different than others. Many people like their pork knuckles but to me it was nothing really great.
The skin was crispy, no doubt, but the meat was a little too dry. And there was too much thick and sticky fats... lols.. Like this one below..

fats from a little portion of the pork knuckles

pork knuckle meat

haihhh.. the leftovers.. what a waste..

Well, I think this would be the last time I'm gonna eat there.. It's too expensive for me to dine there.. Well so long for now! And I would be gone again for at least 1 month!
So long!

2 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Why the knife in Photo 6? :P

lilimingi said...

cos i was so bad mood till i had to stab that pork knuckles!
:) lols!

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow