Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DIY Photo Frame

When I was in my hometown for a whole boring month, I suddenly had this crazy idea about making my own photo frame. Unfortunately, the idea came a little too late to occupy me for the entire month, instead, it just kept me busy for 3 days.

The idea originated when we were short of 1 photo frame to keep Marcus's cute picture. We used up all the frames we have at home and still short of one. (the photo frames presents mum got during Teacher's Day really comes in handy now!)

We were also very lazy to go out and buy and so I was thinking, why not make 1? It shouldn't be that hard and plus, I can make it to any design I want. And POPS... Came:









1 photo frame took me around 5 hours to make. And it was hard work. To sum it all up, I think everything looks kinda ugly except the bee which was the first one I made. I like that the best! And it suited the picture. Well, thats all for this post. Next one coming up soon! See ya around!

1 comments:

juney said...

your photo frame is cuteee. creative.

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow