Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bulletin Post: Life As We Know It

Like I said yesterday, I would go watch a movie today. And I did. And I chose Life As We Knew It. It's a nice story which makes us realize that sometimes somethings change in life. It is a really a big problem when all of the sudden, you have a family that you did not want it at the first place. Another fact is, it is not temporary. So, we have to face the truth and accept the fact.


It's really sweet and funny and teary all at the same time.
Funny seeing Holy and Messer fighting and annoy each other.
Sweet to see Holy and Messer, who both hated each other, have to give in to each other for the sake of their best friend's daughter Sophie.






Train tix = RM4
Bus tix = Rm2
Movie tix = RM 8
Mc Donald = RM6
Water = RM 2.40

Total I spent today = RM22.40

2 comments:

juney said...

how was your day ? <3

lilimingi said...

a little gloomy but I had fulfilled my satisfaction. So it was sorta great..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow