Sunday, February 13, 2011

Everyday Is Valentine's Day

Since Valentine's Day is on a Monday this year, we decided to celebrate it a few days in advance. We don't usually celebrate Valentine's Day so I thought I might wanna have this year planned a little differently. But in the end, nothing worked out and we just ended up going out like a usual date. When I said a little differently it doesn't include flowers, chocolates and surprise romantic dinner because I don't like flowers and it's not quite necessary to have romantic dinner. I prefer the food to be scrumptious and worth eating. My idea of different is something like a day trip to Malacca and hunting for all the yummy food; eg:- chicken rice balls, satay celup and mille crepe. Not to also forget visiting some nice historical places, taking pictures under the hot blazing sun and to really take a look how Jonker Street really looks like. I've been to Melaka for a few times already(I never counted how many times I've been) and often heard about Jonker Street, but I don't have much memory of going there. So I would really love to see it one day =) But well, this day trip suggestion is only an example.

Well, anyway... today was just like a normal date. There were malls, food(well don't be too exited) and movies like usual. But I did make a little present for him.....


TADAAA

Heart-shaped straberry jam filled muffins

well.. I used the leftover muffin mix.. I don't know why it tasted good when it was still hot, but once it's cold, I felt that the muffin is a little too hard and dense. Anyhow they were still edible to me..


Ukiiieeeee... Since we couldn't decide on what special activities we should do.. We just had a normal date. And the lunch date was Pizza Hut. At first I did thought of bringing him to Cruise Tasik Putrajaya for a Lunch Dining Experience on a Cruise. But it was not successful.. heehee..

We Lurve Pizzasss


I couldn't do a high bun today so I just simply tied my hair like a school kid style.

I look so 60's in Darling's specs and in grainy film mode

Darling said I look like a fierce teacher back in the 60's


Our Food: Triple Platter

Hawaiian Supreme


Ohmygawd... We were so so full that our lunch could last us right up till supper.. Remember when I mentioned something about *dun get too excited* . We skipped dinner so there wasn't any nice expensive dining tonight =)

Darling actually planned to take me to WIP for a nice dinner. The atmosphere pictures from the website looks nice. I was just right in front of the cafe but I didn't peep in to look(darling did but I forgot to ask him) and yes we went to Bangsar first before changing route to Midvalley. And the price is really reasonable. But the dish they are famous for which is Espetada cost RM75.. Eventhough it's for 2 person but I wasn't quite convinced. So little .. So we ended up not eating there.

Went over to Midvalley to watch a movie. Couldn't get nice seats for All Well Ends Well and I Love Hong Kong, so we watched Green Hornet. Actually we really enjoyed the movie eventhough there are some comments saying that it wasn't that nice. But at least it made me laugh and I think it was nice to watch and funny to listen to Jay Chou's accent. HAHAHAHA... Love the Black Beauty. Build one for me please =)


Ohh.. This is the fancy dinner, I mean supper I asked you not to be excited about.

But I like it. Especially the deep fried fish cake.. My favourites.

This shop is located behind the old Tawakal Hospital in Setapak.


Okay, I know this post is long so you can actually click the *x* sign on the right corner of your tab now.. The rest of the post is pretty vain and useless.. Heheee..


Oh.. outfit of the day but not the hairstyle



emo kid


Well, darling said everyday is Valentine's Day and yeah it's true. And when he said that, I felt so guilty because I actually felt a little disappointed that today wasn't special. I'm sorry dear =(

And I realized that I've gone against my own belief and I felt like I've betrayed my own poem, something which I had written one year ago. February F♥urteen

*

In life we live just once,
Don’t take things for granted,
Learn to love and appreciate,
Avoid envy and hatred.

It’s not too late for you,
To know that love is blind,
Love is just the same on all days,
Not only special on Valentine.

*

I'm so sorry dear.. and I'm sorry for the rest who reads my dead blog... I know this is meant to be a poetry blog but I just don't have the time to come up with my own writings now. Wait till I'm done with my degree and I hope I have a little more dedication on my writings eh.

Till the next post, Au Revoir! Happy Valentine's Day in advance and I hope everyone gets to spend sometime with their loved ones. It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, how much you dinner cost or even you if receive flowers or not. It's the heart and presence that counts. And I took the whole day to make me realize my stupid mistake. As long as I'm with you, I'm willing to leave the whole world behind, take your hand and fly to paradise. I'm sorry I got frustrated earlier. Happy Valentine's Day Dear. XOXO

4 comments:

juney said...

reading this makes me feel bad tooo.
as girls, we can't help but keep expecting more.
a good wake up post that inspires me as well.
i am going out later on a date :D

lilimingi said...

haha.. have all the fun in the world juney! remember the presence and heart is what that matters.

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Happy Valentines Days Dear ...!!

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: We'll have a road trip on a weekend soon =)

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow