Sunday, March 13, 2011

Peek-a-Pic: It's a Lazy Sunday

It's a lazy Sunday... =( hmmm..

Spent the entire Saturday and Sunday at home doing absolutely... NOTHING.

Another weekend wasted. With my petroleum assignment done, and plant design nothing to do for the time being.. I actually have ample of time to concentrate on my FYP. But heck, I did nothing. I don't even know how I should attempt in writing my report with unconvincing results and no research articles. Honestly, I never thought that I would end up like this when I was choosing my tittle middle of last year. I thought it was only paper work and physical test the most. I guess I know why no one had tried to research on this topic because its quite un-researchable. WTH. Knowing that this is only FYP and not my Masters thesis, I really do not want to pour in too much effort on it. I would have to find some other ways to prove my findings and bullshit to my moderator. *wonderhowi'mgonnadothatcossheissmarterthanmewth*

Well, I think I must at least try some physical test like mopping my house floor. Since it's recommended by my lecturer, eventhough the results are vague and not analytical but I still have to do smtg right. Ok, shall see. Now I regret sending LuPy for repair. =(

Tried making hotcakes for the 2nd time and I failed terrible, yet again. I just cant get that brownish surface like everyone can. I should try buying the ready pancake mix next time and see what happens.

I've always wanted this lazy sunday brunch feeling with hotcakes coated with maple syrup and a hot drink.


Feels so good just looking at it.




The Tsunami which hit Japan was really shocking. I first saw it on a screen while I was coming down an escalator in Times Square on Friday. At that time, I didn't quite know what had happened as I thought it was just some random documentary. But when I came back and saw all the FB feeds, I realized that a disaster had again happened. My deepest sympathy to those who are affected, and to Japan, stay strong and my prayers are with you.

Dear Lord, the sins that humans had committed on this Earth are unimaginable but please protect the innocence. Humans are not priceless but life is precious. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow