Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Hurts The Most- Rascal Flats

This is one of my favourite songs. It has been a long time since I last heard this, I guess it was about 3-4 years? I'm not sure. But today, the lyrics came to me all of the sudden and I started searching for this song again. I found the music video for this song on youtube and it brought tears to my eyes. Before this, I never knew that the lyrics to this song is really meaningful and deep. Its true that we must listen real closely to the lyrics and relate it to the video. You will sort of get the answer. But the whole idea about this song is to "Say the words that you've kept in your heart all this time and express them out before it's too late".

Do not regret the things that you have done, make them a lesson, but rather more regret the things that you never had a chance to do, but you wish you did - Miz~Paranoia


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow