Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OST Boys Over Flower

My second time watching this korean drama and I've came to love a few songs. One is an instrumental piece entitled, LaRomanesca. The second one is the video below, What Should We Do by Jisun.

The third is "Stranger Sun" Natseon Hae by Park Hye Ri, another instrumental piece. All the songs which I've mentioned above are mostly sad. Well, I like touching and emotional songs.


I've never liked Korean drama before the existence of Boys Over Flower. This drama actually makes me realize that there's so much more than leukemia and loving your own sibling. Haks.

I've got to say that BOF is the main reason why I'm addicted to korean dramas, apart from all the good looking oppas and beautiful unnies. I prefer high-school based, teenaged korean love comedies because there would be alot of cute scenes. HEE..

As for now, I've voted Boys Over Flower to be my No. 1 favourite in K-Drama list. 2nd place goes to Princess Hours a.k.a Goong. These 2 would at least remain in the top 3/5 spots until the next, let's say, 5 more years? Or more? haha..

Oh ya.. no.3 is Playful Kiss. Well the plot for this drama is more simple and not much drama around but I love the Cute Oh Ha Ni and the cheerfulness of the scenes. It makes me feel happy and young again. LOLS.

Haiz.. I really hope that there would be BOF 2 and really hope they remain all the main actors and I wish Gu Hye Sun will remain as Jan Di. She's the perfect fit for that silly, brave, caring, passionate character. I wanna know if she marries Gu Jun Pyo. Haha.. And oh, I just love Gu Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di together. They portrays a realistic couple. But I know many people prefer Ji Hoo and Jan Di together. Well, what to say, I prefer more mature looking guys. Most people say I have weird conception in good looking guys. Everyone is just different and has different opinion. BOF 2, I'm waiting for you.

Ohh.. it's been quite long eh talking bout these nonsense. The reason is because, erm.. I don't think I would be able to post any yummy and nice food pictures for the time being because I've sent Lupy for medical check-up. LOLS. He has a zit which would not go away and even thought the zit is not obvious but it is still a nuisance. After all, It's still under warranty.

Well that's all. Gan-da!

annyeong-hi ju-mu-se-yo.

Jal-ga!

6 comments:

Siew5 said...

haha.. actually i just finished watch this drama today.. quite nice lo. LOL! all the song, keep on listen to them, also like them dy.. xD

lilimingi said...

haha.. yalor.. some songs i dun like the first time i watched it. but now i listen back seems nice oso... i'm glad u like them.

Siew5 said...

haha.. this drama, i remember i complain about it when u watched them last time.. suddenly, i watched all already.. haha.. got any korean drama website to stream?

lilimingi said...

haha.. ya mer?? u got complain mer?? haha
you can go to http://www.dramacrazy.net/
or http://www.mysoju.com/

juney said...

woii i dont have boys over flower

lilimingi said...

juney: lols i oso dun have la. stream pls.. use drama crazy and youtube oso got.

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow