Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fullhouse @ Jalan Yap Kwan Seng

Starting off with some shots of the sky...

On our way to Fullhouse.. It was sunset
Without sunset mode

With sunset mode on

You just gotta love the sky

Starting from here are pictures taken @ Fullhouse

Spot darling?
Yummylicious pictures coming up:

Lime Juice @ RM 3.90 and Iced Lemon Tea @ RM 4.90

My Chicken Chop @ RM 16.90
Chicken was ok and the mashed potato was yummy.. just the way I like it.

Blur face

Stupid Silly face

Darling's Dory Fish @ RM14.90
Still got that fishy smell
But I like the vegetable..
Interior Design and Decorations:



I like this picture..
Darling really have some skills
Ishh.. So jealous he's better than me

The following pictures are taken on the First Floor of the cafe by Darling
Shopping time...

Yes, you can buy the items there

Bed full of clothes

More clothes, they even have a fitting room
Darling asked me to go into the bath tub.. But I scared

More More Clothes and a lot of accessories

I wonder if they allow people to dine here
It provides more privacy

KLCC view from the rooftop



***********************************************
Darling took my pic from the stairs while he was coming down
Cho cute na he..

That's enuf darling.. Come Down now.

Half Dozen @ RM13, combination of tarts and cakes

The following pictures were taken in the Garden

Look at that colourful iconic thing

There, the Famous Mini Cooper


My Chayang



White Chocolate Cake

Cheers-ing with the tarts
half of my face gone.. lols

Lifestyle Store and Cafe

The famous mini-cooper and it's colourful @ the Jalan Yap Kwan Seng branch

Ok, back inside @ Ground Floor decorations

I wonder if they are just for deco or can really be eaten..

Almost everything there is white
Like a white Fairyland..


It cost almost RM50

No doubt nice and creative

Not cheap U noe...

It's for Decoration actually

The following Pics are taken at the First Floor of the Cafe again, This time I went along

Up Up n Away

Big Hideous Black rimmed specs

This is US

This is my darling.. Gaya kan?

hehe

This is a hairband with a big lacey rose on it.

I love this mini hat clip
But kinda expensive lar.. jus 4get it bah.. broke d..

At the entrance

Okay time to say bye bye to Fullhouse

Fullhouse @Jalan Yap Kwan Seng

Fullhouse from across the road

KLCC view from the roof top.. Can't dine there but feel free to take pictures and enjoy the view.

After all, food was just Ok only (5/10).. And there's no set for dinner. The set lunches are more worth if you ask me. So I was practically quite disappointed when I realized that the sets were offered during lunch hour only. Plus I think their choices of food were not quite to the extend. Not many for me to choose from. The service was fast because when we reached there, the whole cafe was almost empty. Only after 8 the people started coming in so we were quite lucky to not have to wait for food. Many reviews said that the food was not very nice and service was poor. To me, the food was nothing special and the service was ok.

Information:
No. 2-4, Jalan Liew Weng Chee,
off Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
50400 K.L
03-21646466

Comparing Fullhouse with Garden Cafe.... hmmm
I prefer the food at Garden Cafe but the interior design and decoration of Fullhouse really attracted me a lot.. Well, flowers and gardens are just not my thing.. Am so sorry.. Me and Flowers... Just doesn't clique ... Except for my name... LILI...Mummy gave me the wrong name.. T_T

That's all... sorry for the very long yummylicious Photo post..
Good nite everyone...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Yeah, Garden Cafe taste better =)

juney said...

No time to comment here also!
being your loyal reader, i want to say that
the cap looks cute on you lehhhhhhhhhhh
haha it ll prolly look weird for me! but you tenney weeny can wear lah. cute dao haha

hey i like the pic and tag line where your bf take your pic otw down from stairs
then you said okay enough come down already.
LMAO.
gotta study :/ see you tmr

lilimingi said...

haha.. cute hor.. nvm if nv put comment.. i'm here just to share my experience n tots..

haa i like tat too.. i had the inspiration bcos of my facial expression..

yesh juney.. gonna meet for a bad course..
TESTTTT
gud luck dear!

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow