Sunday, July 4, 2010

Marcus Turns 1 The Chinese Way

Hello Hello. My name is Marcus Cheng. My Ah Koh very busy so she say I can help her write this post. This is my 1 year old birthday celebration at my Tai Gong and Tai Mah house. Alot of things to do and I am very tired too. But I am very very happy because I got a lot of nice nice toys and ang pows.


This is ma baju for ma birthday

What are you looking at?

Yerrr.. Kok Kok Kai never wear baju
shame shame

My Tai Mah and Lau Ko cooking for my Bday!

This is my Tai Gong. He is making pancake for us. Yum Yum

Tai Gong faster... I wan Mum Mum liou..

I've never seen this before. Let me touch.
OUCHHH!!

I'm never gonna touch you again, Ever!

halo Paah Pee

This is my birthday cake. Btw.. my chinese name is Cheng Kah Hin..
Choo pletty.. Kank Kew Ah Gong

Alot of mum mum er....
Can I have some, please??

Pai Pai
Daddy Mummy copy me wear red

Me got plesant!!
I'm such a lucky boy!

Ama give me ang pow...
Kank Kew Ama

$$$$$$
Kank Kew Ah Gong

Wahh.. Ah Ko give me 2 plesant.. Yeah!!

Play Play Play... How a??

See.. all mum mum.. yummm...


Okay.. The game begins.. Zhuazhou is a traditional Chinese Custom carried out when a baby reaches 1 year old. Babies are given a few items to choose and those items will depict their future. Let's see what I chose.

I'm stepping on mum mum

*yawns*

Canot mum mum d lu..

# 1 Looks like the remote at home. I'll hide this!
*Calculator-accountant/banker/business*

#2 Hahaha.. Imma gonna hit you!
*Ruler-some say architect some say lawyer. i dunno*

#3 Wat is this ah?
*Magnifying Glass-scientist*

Actually only can take three. But they asked me to take some more woh.. Ok lor..

Stethoscope? No? Amma keep asking me to take it woh!!
*Stethoscope-doctor*

Hmm the red ball looks nice.. Eh, wait it's mum mum nah.. am am.. hee
*Egg-errmmm dunno..*

Why is my book here also?
*Book-scholar*
More Money $$$$$
Kank Kew Tai Mah

Wahh.. Such a big plessie
Kank Kew all the lau kos and lau chim

Ohh La La

I'm the King
Everyone is doing the work for me. Hehehehe..

While I'm busy exploring my new toy

Daddy n Ah Chek are trying to fix the rest.
Kank Kew

Yippy It's done!

Daddy gimme now!

I mean it!
Gip-it-to-meee!!

I dunno why the lights seems yummy to me.

Daddy, Mummy, Please dun let got.
I dun wan ma cake on ma face.

Dad, Mum, it's too high..

Okay I cut it. Are we done yet?

Yeahhh!!
I'm free to play again!

Yes Yes Yes
Motor, here I come!

Only cool people like me get cool rides!

Okay, my work here is done!
Bye, I'm leaving!

After all, today was indeed the most memorable day of my life! Well of course, it's my first birthday and I get to celebrate it with my family. Although it was weird, I had to pai pai, step on mum mum, and people asking me to take this and that, I had alot of $$$$$ and plessie... Kank Kew everyone for celebrating it for me and making my day! I'll grow up to be a good boy. Love you everybody! MUAXXXX

This is Marcus Cheng signing off!

9 comments:

juney said...

HAHA shooooooo cute.
at first i though ah koh=bro or what, i see you meant kor kor=aunt hahah.
VERY CUTE AND CREATIVE APPROACH. liked the marcus signing off with saliva! haha

happy 1st birthday little boy

lilimingi said...

lols.. i was so lazy to arrange the pic.. n tat ws the last pic so it gave me the inspiration...

yes ah koh = auntie..

Miichelle said...

so cute !!! ^^ thumbs up~

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: yeah, very creative..hee...

lilimingi said...

Mic, Yes I finally found ur blog, hehe..thx anyway

Darl: hee.. nice le.. hehe..

juney said...

so many pictures haha cant blame you for being tired haha

lilimingi said...

haha..

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Makus say, 'Stop giving me ang pau la, I need more toys to put in my mouth...'

lilimingi said...

haha.. Macus can buy toys wit the ang pows na.. can buy more more toys n nicer wan..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow