Saturday, July 3, 2010

Garden Cafe and Dave's

Garden Lifestyle store and cafe @1 Utama

menu

Soup of the day. Err.. I'm not sure what was it.. But I kinda think it's Asparagus.

Iced Lemon Tea included in the set

Even the stirrer has a rose design

My Garden Black Pepper Chicken @ RM 17.90 per set. Set comes with soup of the day and a drink.
Chicken meat was tender just the skin was a little too burnt and hard. After all it was nice.
♥ the balck pepper sauce.. soo soo yummeh..

comes with potato and long beans too

Darl's Butter Ginger Dory Fish @ RM 16.70 per set. Set comes with soup of the day and a drink.
I didn't quite taste this because I hate ginger.

Darling's photo shooting skills are better than mine.

it's those naked baby cupids mini fountain

closer shot


Potted Plants for sale

The white Grand Piano

The other side of the cafe

yes shop while you eat

even the chandelier is garden concept
The main entrance, a white grand piano to welcome you

Can also sit outside


A cart of flowers

A shot taken while I'm on the escalator
Bye bye..

Ok.. the food was not bad here and service was fast and efficient. "They even came and took orders twice.LOLs" .

My friend introduced me this place and he claimed that this is 10 times better than Fullhouse with the same concept. Beautiful interior and shop while you eat, better food quality and service. Since it was the first restaurant that we came across upon reaching 1Utama and we were already starving, so we just went in. Plus the set lunch was worth giving a try. Why not?? Eating new food and experiencing different dining experience have been our interest. Mine and Darl's.
So, this means that I'm still gonna go try Fullhouse. Not really for the food but to see the interior myself. It's not fair that everyone has been and I'm the only "sakai" wan rite? I'm gonna choose the branch at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng and so that I can have the sit on the rooftop overlooking the KLCC view. Imagine how KLCC will look like when the lights are all lit up.

Dinner at Dave's Pizza. This is my second time here.

Aussie Regular Pizza @ RM 32
bacon, ham, cheese, olive and egg. And we tasted tuna also..

close up shots
ewww.. olive..

chefs at work.. yes we can see them work

cheese powder and the yellow thing is egg yolk
Aussies have egg yolks on their pizzas?

some Tabasco sauce

The Aussie Pizza was oklar since I hate Olive but I prefer their Signature Pizza. Ate them when I was there the first time.

Well, I didn't know that some of the restaurants are open till midnight. I thought all the shops will close at 10. Haaa.. A big discovery for me... Now I can even have supper in a mall.. Lols..

football World Cup fever... it's not only happening in mamaks.. Dave's too.. Well, if you are looking for a quiet and peaceful place to dine, then Dave's is not the place that you are looking for. Even if it's not the World Cup season. If you are looking for a place to chill and have some drinks with colleagues after a tiring day of work.. then you should come here. They have smoking and non smoking area as well. There's live band in the smoking area.

I was on a mission. Tried to record a short clip of the atmosphere in the restaurant. Quite hard caused I have to wait till one of the teams scores, so that I can hear all the cheering and cursing. LOLS. But it was quite tough. This is the best I could do. BTW, teams playing in the video are Brazil and Netherlands. Netherlands Won 2-1.

4 comments:

juney said...

wau love the western food! ate so much in a day? haha :)

lilimingi said...

haha.. garden cafe was for lunch cos they have set lunch.
Dave's was dinner.. watched karate kid. din expect to be so long.

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Garden cafe was good.. =) Btw, Holland won 2-1 XD

lilimingi said...

eh ya har... soli i wlong.. hee..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow