Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Theme Is Invisible

Hello... Poems have been MIA for a very long time already. Since this blog is dedicated to rhyming poems, I feel so guilty because the posts lately are all emotional. I really want to write some of my own pieces but my workloads are piling up mountain high and yet I still feel so lazy to complete them. I guess I gotta wait till my semester break comes, then I can work on my FYP(baby) and some poem writing. So to not make this whole poetry blog thingy look so bad, I've randomly chosen a few poems with a similar theme; INVISIBLE.


I know the poems here are not rhyming which are so not my style.. But am sorry... I'm desperate :)
Even how, they still tell a story... So... erm... There...

To You I Am Invisible by AngelKate

To you I am invisible
Just a voice you do not hear
You wouldn't even glance my way
As I pleaded, through my tearsI still can't seem to understand
Why you had to let me go
But to you I am invisible
So a reason, I'll never know

To you I am invisible
You ignore me oh so well
Your silence only hurts me more
But you still have me in your spell

I plead, I beg, I want to talk
I've emailed many times
But to you I am invisible
So you throw away my cries

To you I am invisible
Just another face in the crowd
You wouldn't hear me if I screamed
And called your name aloud

So I'll watch you from a distance
Staying silent out of fear
'Cause to you I am invisible
Just a voice you do not hear
To you I am invisible
Just a voice you do not hear
You wouldn't even glance my way
As I pleaded, through my tearsI still can't seem to understand
Why you had to let me go
But to you I am invisible
So a reason, I'll never know

To you I am invisible
You ignore me oh so well
Your silence only hurts me more
But you still have me in your spell

I plead, I beg, I want to talk
I've emailed many times
But to you I am invisible
So you throw away my cries

To you I am invisible
Just another face in the crowd
You wouldn't hear me if I screamed
And called your name aloud

So I'll watch you from a distance
Staying silent out of fear
'Cause to you I am invisible
Just a voice you do not hear

I Am Not Invisible by Tanis Joy

You make me feel invisible

When you look at me like that

You tell me how I need to change

‘Stead of seein’ where I’m at

Everything revolves around you

It’s like I’m not a person

Well hell’s ya if you treat me like that

My “problems” will only worsen

You told me I looked fat today

It’s just too bad you can’t see

That your hateful words are just ruts

Preventing me from being me

Tell me why I can forgive your flaws

And still love you all the same

When you continue to mess around

And play this hatin’ game

I love you more than you’ve ever loved me

I hope your eyes will open

To help remove your own disguise

And see the beauty in the broken

I know there are times when I can do better

I am just searching for who I am

Life can be busy, life can he hard

I just wish you’d give a damn

I wish you could see your words impact

It would explain problems at home

Well welcome sister to my world

Where I am constantly alone

I want you to see the real me

So look at me with open eyes

I am more than just your slave

Please remove your crafty lies

It wasn’t always like this though

We used to be the best of friends

Maybe your view will change

And we may return again

These years have been tough for me

I could have really used a friend

Someone who really cared for me

And would see me to the end

Sister I need you

Sister I love you

Sister I’d hug you

Sister…accept me


Am I invisible to you by Heather Ann Gilbert

Am I invisible to you? I know you see me,
But it's like you see right through me, past me upon something better and more beautiful.
I thought you loved me, but in such short time that beautiful,
happy felling we once shared is torn apart, never to be felt again between these two souls. I cry, I smile, I try to forget. I really truly thought this would be for the best.
You said we'd still be friends, which is with all my heart what I desire.
But I pass you in the hall without even a smile, hello.
Am I invisible to you? Any words or looks would be better then none. I know you have one but why do guys have to be such dicks.
A love that was full bloom,bueatiful, is now dead and gone but like the dead rose, the thorns still remain.
There to hurt you and cause your soul to bleed.
There will always be thorn's.
Why do you have the treat be this way? Am I still a beautiful to you as I was last year?
I'm still the same, I guess you've decided to change.
Do you even see me here crying on his shoulder, a guy I barely know but who right now, is treating me better then you are?
Is it really all gone like that, in an instant, in a flash?
You say to move on, but how can you so soon, how can you after so long?
Fire, if thats how you wast it to be a heartless bastard,
Move on to your meaningless whores you used to have every weekend I too will move on,
On to someone who will love me and not control me.
I will move on to someone who will never have to hear me say?
Am I invisible to you?

IS THIS EVEN A POEM? HHMMM...

OKAY......... THAT'S ALL........ BYE BYE......... HAVE TO EAT BOOKS NOW....

4 comments:

juney said...

Suddenly i felt like we are so connected!
I mean my post is all sappy and sad and then i saw your updates. The poems that you found. made me identify. And somehow my dear lils, i think you are coming out of your shell. Look at the amount of words you poured onto my comment blog. each carefully chosen. :) I am very grateful you know that. <3 <3 Thank you. MUCH.

lilimingi said...

Lols June, din realise that my words were carefully chosen.. din choose ler.. tot of wat related jus put in. I know what's rite to say bcos I can feel u n that because I've been thru wat u went thru.

I'm just sorta repeating wat other ppl tell me or what i constantly tell myself to make me feel better.. but somehow it's like pot calling the kettle black.
Ask you to be strong but I myself is not taking my own advice. Joke of the year!

juney said...

HAHA SAME. lets be black pots and kettles.
at least we are not ALONE. lol
:)

lilimingi said...

haha.. together gether be black.. LOLS

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow