Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bday Treat from Darling and Shopping Outcomes

This is a belated post cos I had been pretty busy last week, with grandpa's bday and fyp presentation. When June asked me for the pictures that I had promised, I tot she was talking bout my grandpa's bday pictures. Only now I realized that she meant the crabby post I promised her.. LOLS.. Here you go. Control that Saliva. LOLS..



Salted Egg Crab @ Lala Chong

Fried Squid @ Lala Chong

not so yummy though



So that was my bday treat from darling. I don't need to dine at expensive restaurants. I just want to eat all my favourite food with my favourite people. Live Life Simple.


I finally found an Oxford Shoe which I like and CHEAP

RM 28 @ Sg Wang

Sorry bout my fat and hairy leg

Bought this choker @ RM 12.90 at Sg. Wang for mummy to match with her dress for Grandpa's Dinner

I didn't know if she like the choker, so I bought this set also @ RM 14.90 for the whole set. Damn cheap. At Sg Wang.


The same shop sells hair accessories too and I realized that their stuff are pretty cheap.

Hair Bun Tool @ RM2.90

Ribbon Hair Accessory @ RM1.90

Velcro @ RM 1 each. They have different designs and patterns too. These 2 are the simplest ones.

My heels for Grandpa's Dinner

This is considered very high for me.

Just Imagine that a first timer had to wear these and ran around doing work and taking pictures. My feet almost broke >.< (kidding)


This was the dress I wore for the Dinner.

Single Shoulder nude dress. I look better in person than in this picture.

Somehow I look ugly in all pictures that night.

Because my hair look weird. I didn't have enough time to do my hair and there was no one to help me curl it nicely. I even put on my make up in the car. =.=

This is the only picture which I think I look ok, the rest, I look hideous. LOLS

That's all.. KThxBye.

4 comments:

juney said...

LILS,
LOL wth how you know my saliva is dripping!!!! yeah i actually meant the grandpa wedding. i forgot about crabby! slurrrrps bigg pincers!

Also, i dunno whether to laugh or what. pls forgive my fat hairy legs??? haha i think you dont need to include that my dear. honest and true as usual. hehe

the secret to taking beautiful pictures is to keep taking them until you are satisfied with it. do you really think they really they did it with the first shot. maybe for xiaxue only.

anyway i think you look glamorous in this nude coloured dress. its exactly what i'd picture you in. seriously. you din fall short of my expectation! and you really fit yourself well to the dress. three thumbs up. yepeuda.i saw one of your cousins in blue maxi dress, it really drowned her. now i get what you meant.

like this line: I just want to eat all my favourite food with my favourite people. :)

btw the first song here is really familiar and nice. haha

and i study one page of petroleum per hour! god help me. then i saw mr ong's post. god help me even more!

anyeong.

lilimingi said...

haha.. i knew it.. n i purposely enlarged all pictures.. lols..

really fat la.. this one consider ok d.. i got another one even more hideous, dun dare to post it. lols..

aiya, not only that.. mostly they photoshop wan.. i not so free n dun have skills to do that. lols. but still practice makes perfect

hahaha.. maybe i follow u alot.. so i think i got influenced by u.. but then i like this dress oso. you should have seen another one.. it look 80% similar to this. but just, the other wan the material looks nicer and more class and more expensive. hee

hee.. the song that day i gave u the link wan la..

i haven started anything, lols. lazy..

juney said...

haha yea i noticed it looks enlarged and I didnt have trouble viewing it clearly and allow my saliva to drip LOL.

haha angle lili. its all about angle. yeah and photoshop. photoscape also can. edit colours only though haha.

hahaha i am a good influence in the wrong things haha! really. hehe next time when you can afford it you go for the expensive one. i dont know how to choose a dinner dress actually. have not reached there yet. wait till i up my level haha.

yea mehh why like diff. lol maybe my ear prob.

start pls. like me one page one hour.fb online then kena nag by my mum/bf but still online. no motivation. scared but lazy. its a disease. incurable

lilimingi said...

haha.. well, a little influence of everything can be good sometimes. so no worries. aiyah, with your skills and taste, u can sure find the perfect dinner dress. no worries.

yaya, its the same wan. the chinese song la.. nt the korean wan.

i'm trying to start. haha.. but kings to leave today. so i'm going out for a while.. lols..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow