Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Memorable Surprise From Z Frenz

Since it's already after 12, I would say that today is my birthday. Happy Birthday to me. And this post is dedicated to my wonderful uni friends who had went through thick and thin with me for 4 whole years. Because they are just simply amazing. Many people say that you wouldn't be able to find true friendships in collage or university because you might not know them that well or you may not know them for a long period of time. Partly it's true but not everyone is the same. Some people just don't happen to get good companies or sincere friends. But lucky enough for me, I was destined to meet them. Fate or not, I really don't know, but still, I thank my lucky stars to fall into the category with good companies. I can't thank God enough because many a times I asked dear Lord, why am I always alone?

And then I start to think, which I already knew the answer but I just deny it sometimes, is that I made myself alone and kept myself away from the circle. All I need to do is just to break free and feel the warmth of the souls around me. And thank God I did, just right on time before I graduate from university life. And I never regret it one bit.

Like the previous year, the 3 angels asked me out for an outing after class. Last year I had no clue they wanted to celebrate with me but this year I knew. He he.. Partly it's bcos I found out accidentally (MW) and secondly I sort of suspected the trend. And since I had to go to school I had no where to run. LOLS. This time we went to Pavilion to watch a movie and had dinner. But still this was not the surprise yet. What shocked me the most was during the dinner. The 3 managed to con me and hid the surprise. I got to know that Tat Wei distracted me so that MW could tell June the plans and think of something so that the guys could carry out the surprise without me knowing. So June said that she wanna show me her feather earing which she had been eyeing (which she had) and MW wanted to go see his bag, so we parted. And I didn't have a clue on what they were up to. LOLS

When it was time for me and Juney to meet the guys at the diner, it struck me. There it was, 6 cupcakes beautifully lit up with cute alphabet candles with "We Lo Ve U Li Li" written on the 6 cupcakes. I was totally surprise bcos I never knew this was gonna happen. And Credits to MW who came up with this idea. The dinner was superb and I felt really bad bcos they spent too much just to spend a day out with me. As usual, they would not let me chip in or pay for anything. Which I think I should repay them by doing something. Just wart? NVM. I shall think of smtg later.

So the food was Mexican @ Carlos and the food was great with lovely company. I love to dine like this. I realise that I don't feel shy with them and I was just being myself. And we could talk just almost everything. I never realize that we could be this close. Sometimes I don't even have this clique connection with other frens whom I know longer or even family members. I don't feel like a stranger with them. I felt like Me.

But really sorry, there are no pictures of food in this post, cos I did not bring my camera. But anyways, I got another surprise from them. A present. The expensive dinner was already over the top but the present was too much for me to accept. Guilt!



This is an extra present Juney got for me.

I love the packaging. Hee so creative and look at the heart shaped ribbon. So sweet like her.


And Tadaaa.. the cute hair clip.. It's so sweet of her bcos she thinks that I'm cute and the clip suits me well =))))


The next pressie is from all of them, Juney, Min Whu, Tat Wei and Shing Yee dear. And this was a total shocker.


Look at this hand-made mini card by June. It's exclusive and so cute..
Juney is a genius =))

Awww so sweet rite??
handmade with <3

And the present...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Philips Hair Straightener.
Not only that I've been eyeing it, I was already about to buy it soon. But they are just always one step ahead of me. Juney knows me best. Thank you to all my dear angels. Your thoughts and best wishes are much appreciated and remembered.


See, how wonderful my friends are. They are not only caring and observant, they are also patient and helpful. Especially the guys. They would go shopping with us and wait patiently outside the shop till we were done. Juney is a fashionista and to tell you all the truth, I start to like pretty things and be a girl, and these are all inspired by her. When I need someone to consult on fashion, I can seek in her. It's so convenient. Ha Ha. The guys are the pillar of our Chemical Engineering Course and not to forget dear shing yee too. They are the brains and they would never leave me and Juney behind. =)
Don't you think I'm lucky to have them? Grateful I am, this I know.

Well, it's getting late and I should snore now. =) There are so many things that I should be thankful for on this day. Besides my wonderful uni frens, I should also not forget my frens from PD, whom I have knew for life. And most importantly my mummy and daddy who brought me into this world. Family members who always support me and be there for me, thank you all. And last but not the least, God who had given me life. Eventhough I complain alot on how imperfect I am and how unfair life is, I'm still thankful that I'm normal and get to live a better life than some unfortunate kids. I just need to find my way out to live life to the fullest.

Thank you all for all your support, wishes and blessing. I will live a healthy and meaningful life.
-END-


8 comments:

juney said...

HIII are you home already. hope you had a great day!

This is such a touching and heartwarming post. Almost teared ;') Arent we all lucky? <3

lilimingi said...

Juney.. I'm home already.. wahh so tired ah shop whole day some more have to take monorail. then when go back have to take switch to lrt in central somemore to go to kelana jaya! I had crab!!! hehehe

I chose a cheaper dress which was not so cheap like 85 lols. But it look nice la at least made me look more mature looking.. haha.. shall post picture of it next week k!

The best of all is i finally bought an Oxford shoe.. Weee cos it was super cheap. only RM 28.. it may not be the most comfortable shoe but wth.. our feet will feel tired after long hours of walking rite. But then i don't feel pain anywhere accept tired when walk too much and need to wear socks oso cos my feet will sweat and it will like bruise my skin.
But it's ok.. Cos I finally got it! haha..

got one section in sg wang call Fashion city and they all sell alot of oxfords.. i asked one of the shop whether their stuffs are from taiwan or not and they said yes. We shall go hunt them down in less than 2 months time! Wee...

juney said...

slurpsss how was crabbbyyyy? tastey a not? ahhh glad my lili had a great time! wowwww what happened? where you ate? boyfie couldnt fetch? bet you re really gonna sleep early today! hehe

hahah yeaps it really is not so cheap but still less than the other one. yayy cant wait to seee!

finallllyy! congwats hahaha funny us. so happy over a shoe. next in list is the tutu skirts! :DD even now wearing socks is in. last time it would be seen as nerdy. now the fashion changed again! fashion comes and go do they! super duper cheapp weiii.

how many places you goo! i want to go sg wang alsooo. lili bwing me. hehe looking forward to taiwan. oh oh i know that new place right. :D

sweet dreams tonight. i din upload the pics in fb yet to lag. but some is in my blog! :)

lilimingi said...

haha.. its ok bout the pics. i saw the blog d.. =)) thx juney.

crabby was yummy soo fulll.. burp.. hehehe.. today is weekday so he got classes till like 6 wan. so i go over to kelana would be easier lo. wait him fetch plus the jam all oso duno wat time d lor.

haha.. tu tu skirts.. mus scout in blogs for nice stuffs then we go there and grab.. haha.. ya la.. i oso tot the socks look nerdy but its in now. especially the obb mary jane's shoes o smtg. so retro rite.

i just went sg wang only ahh.. haha.. we shall go after finals o smtg. ngek ngek.. ya that one section like that one. quite nice la the stuffs there. but some of the shops are quite pricey though..

I'm gonna sleep d. hee hee nites june!

juney said...

ohhh no pics meh? slurps hehe i love seafoooooooood.

yay yay kai kai next time then. shit ah sometimes i dunno if i am a good influence or bad. but at least i know that you can control. so it ll be good. hehe

niteniteee lili

LILI said...

pics next week ya.. haha cos now do slides first.. i wan go home d lu.

haha its a good thing juney.. someone needs to teach me to be a gal.. haha

Dorae-ong said...

long time didn't come here, yet you still so active :)

lilimingi said...

lold mr ong. one in a while la

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow