Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bulletin Post: Random Crap

Another lovely Saturday wasted. I have already wasted last Saturday laying down and staring at white ceiling. I was supposed to go shopping for these 2 full days. I haven got anything for my grandpa's bday dinner yet. And also the present! Oh! Plus I really need to take a break from projects, thesis and all. Antibody was low for the past one week and this made me feel so lazy and gave excuses to slack. Still not recovered from my running nose(though it's better) and the cough worsen. It left me with no choice but to see a doc yesterday. Throat tickles sometimes.

I guess due to lack of sleep and stress from the thesis and all, my chapped lips condition came back. God, eventhough it had disappeared for just a week, I cant even remember the feeling of dryness and pain of those chapped lips. I need to look good next week and I can't afford to risk those lips.

It was raining earlier, so I couldn't go out.. Plus Darling went for a confirmation talk and it will last till tomoro evening. Which means, no car for me to go shopping. =( I don't mind taking the monorail or LRT alone, but not in the rain. Such a nuisance! Haiz. Oh, I hope that the priest will be convinced that darling is ready for confirmation since he had miss mass and church activities all for a long long time. HaHa. But as what darling said, we don't have to go to the church and pray, we can pray everywhere. Afterall, it's just talking to god. True.

I hope tomoro would be a better day, so that I can go to Sg. Wang in the morning, and Bangsar later in the evening after darling's talk is over. Still thinking if I should drop by Mid Valley for the career fair but I don't think I can. Well, it's not like I'm gonna do any interview right on the spot or something. Just wanna go take a look and see if I can have wider options for my future. I'm not sure what I wanna do next after graduating, and certainly do not know what lays ahead for me. But one thing for sure, I hope I will enjoy my life and live to the fullest.

So much things to buy on my wishlist.. Haha.. but I'm so out of budget. Really dun noe where all my money went, apart from all the medical fees and expensive for the past one week. And because I thought I would get better faster if I eat yummier and better food. I resisted taking process food, less fried stuffs and there had been at least 2 types of veg on my plate since last week. Boring meals and till now still not recovered. And because I'm pretty busy lately I didn't have time to cook, ending up with deliveries and fast food =( Money flying away.

My progress was so slow till I couldn pass up my thesis by 5 yesterday, despite having only 3 hours of sleep and skipping lunch. Worse, all snacks in my home had finished and I had nothing else to eat. So I just drank water and milk to make my tummy full but still didnt work. I felt so dizzy and had to throw up before going to school to pass up thesis. I was so glad that I did that or I would have already pass out on the street or threw up in the taxi or smtg. That would be so embarrassing! I felt like forever doing those thesis, and I only had one night to correct the entire thesis cos my supervisor jus gave me back Thursday evening. I felt even more discouraged when I got to know that there was so much correction to do. Haiz. I'm so afraid that my grades would be affected cos I didn't manage to pass up by 5, and I even sent an email to the moderator saying that I would hand in late giving stupid reasons which I bet she won't believe. =( sobs. I was thinking whether I should still go and hand up the thesis or not since it was already afetr 5. And I'm sure the moderator would have already gone back. If that's the case my thesis would be sleeping in her pigeon hole for the entire weekend. Not good. What's the use that I rush like that and waste money printing the wrong thing. I might as well take time off and do it slowly but I wasn't really thinking straight the whole day yesterday. I took the school bus back to school when I was suppose to take the taxi to go print my thesis. I ended up walking out from school after reaching school so that I could print my thesis and then walk back to school to hand it in. Think back now, I felt stupid. And the whole stupid thesis caused me RM 23 smtg and I'm still gonna finalize the final details n stuffs. Darn idiot. So there goes all my money on medicine, better food and taxi fares.

Ok, feel lazy to finalize now. Go sleep better. Have to loose the stress.

4 comments:

juney said...

hahaha hey i didnt realise it was me who didnt reply you last night. sumore i thought you must be upset or stress or what so din reply me. ahahz until i went through my inbox. lol

this must be one your most wordy post. must have been a hectic week huh. good luck on looking the dress. it will be better

when is your grandpa s birthday. like really really grand, like wedding hehehe.

say hi to me at kl convention centre. i ll be bored! i just bathed. have to get back to the stupid fyp. just dunno how much can i manage. now i need to do the stupid graphs. i still have to add on lit review. my fren say must be at least10-15. mine 6.

btw you ll be fine lili/ i know you will. get well soon. drink more water. and may your illness chapped lips all go away!

<3
your loyal reader.

lilimingi said...

haha.. thank you my loyal reader for the long and supportive comment. yes i will recover soon. well i oso dunno why they wanna wear till so grand. i've made up my mind to jus go with short tight dress. lols. i will look more mature like this.

juney said...

buy di ah!!! :D seee tight and short weewit

lilimingi said...

haha belum.. the one i wanted second time went back got some scratch mark d. so i dun wan dulu. hahakz.

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow