Monday, April 25, 2011

Bulletin Post: I'm So Exhausted

I'm so exhausted, I feel like crying. Knowing that I'll be having one of the most important presentations in my entire bachelors degree life, I feel so helpless right now, for I do not have the sufficient energy to do the best. I can just hope for the best. I know I will not fail, but I want to be better. Because this is important, and it's something which I can do better. Can I like just skip the preparation process and go with the flow. I've already skipped 50% of my usual preparation processes. =(

4 comments:

juney said...

I think you did good today. I think I was the worst! haha i could understand your presentation very clearly. and the details. i could see the positive feedback nods from both our lecturers. dont worry. on a range of 1-10 i think you were 8.9 lols. :D peace out!

lilimingi said...

haha.. juney.. i din even understand myself. I tot u were smooth and spontaneous. but then when i was presenting, dr. wong's face was like confused. n cik azlyana was like bored. lols.. i jus hope i din ruin everything. give me a 7 n i'll be in cloud 9. dun worry june, i think u did very well too =)

juney said...

thank you lils so sweet of you. but you got an 8 from dr wong! you should be at cloud 10 now? hahax

lilimingi said...

haha.. tat was jus one section and still not sure is 8/10 or 8/15 o 8/20?? lols.. if 8/10 then i would be in cloud 11 oso can..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow