Thursday, April 8, 2010

Be Strong

It's late I know. But this took me for like less than 45 minutes and its not inspirational at all.. blahhh.. another shitty poem.. but I still wrote smtg anyway credits to Tat Wei for giving me the title. And June have been asking bout my OWN poems. So here is one LAME OWN SHITTY poem.. sorry june.. no poetry mood lately.. Ok here, blah blah blah yada yada yada................

Be Strong..

The world seems unfair,

Though I know it isn’t,

But still I say it is,

To make myself feel pleasant.

I know I ain’t cool,

I know I ain’t smart,

I may not be the prettiest,

But I do have a heart.

For my heart crushes and tears,

Everytime it is hurt,

From the words and acts of others,

Who thinks I’m some sort like a dirt.

It is just my nature,

To hide me in my shell,

Is it a sin that I’m not famous?

Why would you treat me like hell?

I do not score all A’s,

And I don’t excel in class,

Just because I’m not smart enough,

Doesn’t mean I’m a dumb ass.

I’m not slim and slender,

Like the girls on the runway,

But it’s not my fault to be born ugly,

If it was you, what would you say?

Yes the world is unfair,

But it’s not up for me to say,

As long as I have faith and be strong,

I would not go astray.

Ok that's it. Sorry to waste ur time.. Nites peeps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It rhyme and its quite a nice one.. =)

lilimingi said...

hehe... tank u darling.. all my poems rhyme if they don't then their probably not mine.

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow