Monday, April 5, 2010

The Transformation

Well well, I bought a new cupboard from Carrefour 2 weeks ago and only have time to assemble it like yesterday. On Friday I was already dismantling the old cupboard and cleaning up the room a little. Dust bunnies everywhere.. haha..

So, so... darling came to help me assemble the new cupboard because if not, I would have to do it by myself. Imma so very grateful to have such a good darling like my darling.. heee*big grin* The planks were really heavy and in total we had screwed more than 100 screws already.. It was no joke... Really exhausting.. The next time I buy a furniture, it must be ready made. HAHA..

Pity darling.. We assembled it till around 1 am and it was only 3 quarter done.. But it was good progress. We gotta stop cause we were both tired and darling have to travel back home and have an early class the next day.. So, so... left 2 doors and the back of the cupboard not done yet.. Woke up today and tried to screw them lor.. Although I knew it was impossible to do it alone.. Especially me, cos I'm so little.. and the planks were so heavy.. If I didn't hold the planks properly, they would have collapsed on me.. But yet, if you never try, you'll never know rite.. It was kinda hard to screw it and at the same time balancing the plank, all alone.. but hey! Beat the impossible and miracles do happen.. I made it.. I screwed 2 doors all by myself.. Wheee.. Imma so happy that it's finally done and dun need to trouble darling and other people d.. Finally.... I had changed from

THIS

The Leaning Cupboard Of Cheng Li Li's

to



THIS

The RM 119 cupboard from Carrefour.. It doesn't look like RM119 rite?? It was on sales..


Yeah.. finally got new cupboard to use d lor.. And oh, now that I have a new cupboard, I lost my table... SOBZZZZ... Cause I wanted to change the table to the opposite site.. So that the cupboard won block the light.. While me and darling was carrying the table, the already old, fragile little furniture broke down.. Sighh.. No table to use so chit tor lor.. Now gotta do this..
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the floor.. Goddamn tiring man.. I feel like my wrist is gonna break soon..


After all that is done, I deserve a treat.. What's better than having a cold drink and

Have a break ~ Have a Kit Kat

While carrying the table.. hurt myself a little.. Darling so kan cheong.. he he.. No big deal lar.. Got 101 more scars to add to that..

N ate Maggi for dinner.. Dunno what happened to the stove, so used the microwave to cook.. Never cooked sausage in MW b4 but it turned out okay.. Look cooked and taste edible .. So shud be ok lor.. haha.. shud do this next time..

Well, thats all lor for this post.. So tired typing d.. Hope to get my foldable table soon. Am so thankful to my mummy who gave me money buy cupboard.. N soon for my table.. He He.. Am not greedy ok.. I need it..

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
-- Oprah Winfrey

And to Darling.. who spent his time and effort, rite from hunting the rite cupboard, to buying it n now to assembling it.. Thank you so much for what you have done all these while.. Am so grateful till no words could describe my gratefulness.. Am sorry cause I've been busy and haven written any poems so far.. So here's a cetak rompak copy to express my gratefulness rite now..

I thank God for you

Because you bring such joy to me,
And a love that is so deep.
A smile that brings me happiness,
And a love I want to keep.

I thank God for You!

Because when I'm down and almost out,
Your love guides me through.
And if I get too depressed,
It seems you know just what to do.

I thank God for You!

Because my problems sometimes overhelm me,
Your gentle touch and warm embrace
Give me the strength to carry on,
When I see the sunshine in your face.

I thank God for You!

Because you mean all the world to me,
And we share a special bond.
To love each other every day
And never let each other down.

I thank God for you!

Dunno who wrote this but got it from this link..

can search for more poems here too..

Errrmmmm....... So that's all lar for now..

TATA...


8 comments:

Unknown said...

You're most welcome darling and I like this quote very much... XD

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
-- Oprah Winfrey

lilimingi said...

Hehe... Muaks...

juney said...

funny you got your cupboard alas but broke the table lol!

lilimingi said...

yes june.. so suai lor..

Dorae-ong said...

Wah, your darling so nice, next time I buy a new cupboard, I also ask him to help ah, ha ha.

lilimingi said...

wrong wrong Mr. Ong.. the next time u buy a cupboard... u mus ask YOUR DARLING to help you.. hahahahah..

Dorae-ong said...

Ha ha , I thought that your darling can also be my darling :P

lilimingi said...

nonononono.. darling cannot share wan.. get ur own.. haha.. time is running... better hurry..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow