Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love In Time

Hi Hi, this is another not nice poem I just wrote recently. But it's only halfway trough. It's actually quite a nice story but I am really not a good writer. But still I wanna share my ideas. So here's another long half written boring poem.

05-12-2005

When I saw you hugged him,

My heart broke into a million pieces,

Though the sight was just for a moment,

But the pain would last for ages,


It was all so sudden,

That you had to bid goodbye,

You said you love me no more,

And I was left to ask the question why.


You said that you were done,

Caring and loving me,

That we should find new lives,

And set ourselves free.


You left me just like that,

And disappeared from my life,

I really thought that I could make you,

My one and only wife.


You told me to be strong,

That it’s not my fault we have to part,

Cherish the moments that we once had,

And keep the feelings alive in my heart.



I will always remember,

Every memory that we once shared,

Even if I were to find new love,

To yours, it can never be compared.


There must be a reason,

For you to leave me now,

But what ever you do, you’ll have my blessings,

This is my promise, this is my vow.


And so I bid goodbye too,

I’ll pray for your happiness,

Please know that I don’t hate you,

Come back to me when you’re in darkness.


10-10-2008

I wonder if I was dreaming,

Or I have seen it wrong,

How could 2 people be so alike?

Why did I feel a bond so strong?


But she said she wasn’t her,

And that I have mistaken,

Though they have the same big eyes,

But she is a Korean.


She had that strong Korean accent,

That made me trusted her,

Apart from her good looks,

There’s no way she could be Amber.


This world must be really small,

And so much of repetition,

Two girls could be so alike,

It made my soul hearten.


And I am looking forward,

To meet this girl again,

Hopefully to get to know her,

And a long lost love, regain.


14-10-2008

Oh, this must be destiny,

This must be my chance,

I felt crazily happy,

Till like I went into trance.


God must have heard,

The prayers I said that day,

And made my wish came true,

To let us meet today.


I was at this parlor,

Just happened to pass by it,

But I had an urge to walk in,

A feeling I couldn’t omit.


For ice-cream is not my favourite,

And certainly was not a craving,

But my legs just leaded the way,

And slipped in without me knowing.


The first thing that caught my eyes,

Were not the icy cool ice-creams,

It was the answer to my prayer,

I wonder if this is one of the daydreams.


I sat right next to her,

Without asking her permission,

I said hello to her,

And asked if she comes often.

We had small little talks,

But she didn’t feel quite happy,

I must have been a nuisance,

This I must agree.


Soon enough she asked to leave,

And walked out from the parlor,

I wonder if I could see her again,

God, I need an answer.


Stay tune for the continuation. Thanks alot and sorry to bore you guys.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It isn't boring, quite interesting..Can't wait for the continuation..I'm your no.1 fan.. XD

lilimingi said...

haha.. dear.. of course ur my number 1 fan.. o nobody else will support my lame poems.. hehe..

juney said...

me me me! i support this too. you are a beginner, you are not lame, you just need practise! but hey OMG, I ABSO LOVE this too!
and
I
CANT
WAIT
for the continuation.
*bigtearyeyes

Unknown said...

Hee.. ;)

lilimingi said...

haha.. June.. Ur my no 2 fan.. and the only blog fren who reads my poetries.. I cant believe u like this too.. But imma so glad.. by the way.. y teary eyes? its sad mer?

lilimingi said...

darling... hehehehehe...

juney said...

not sad mehhh.
almost teared! really.
i dont know, but this poem touches the core of me. even when i read it earlier when you just post it. before i got bad mooded again.
i cant wait for the continuation ;)

aiya you and your boyf sho sweeet di lah hehehe

lilimingi said...

err.. i dun feel sad for this first part.. i feel more like its lame.. haha.. the rhythm is not coming to me lately..

kinda hard for me to continue like tat.. haha.. but will try before i need to study for the finals..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow