Monday, April 12, 2010

I Got A Table

Went out with darling yesterday to hunt for my table.. After all... I would say it was a great day but not quite so towards the end.. We watched Date Night and I would say that it is a really good movie to watch to release your stress cause it was pretty hilarious though.. We had a good laugh.. The entire hall laughed with us.. Watch out for the pole dancing part.. Funniest scene, in my opinion..


As usual the cam whoring session took place in the car..

tried to get a nice picture of us and look what he did...
but imma glad I have a funny darling to keep me sane..

the driver..

~Blekkkk~



Spot me?

me: Hello Libina.. Are you happy??
Libina: Yes Yes...


For dinner, we were thinking of trying something new.. We wanna try Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant but when we saw the queue, we had to find a plan B. Then we thought of trying Alexis but we were not sure what kinda food it serves and the price *yes it matters* . So we came up with plan C and headed to Flying Chillies @ The Gardens. They serve Thai Food with their motto Simply Thailicious...

Flying Chillies

Some deco

The lighting above our heads

The main entrance

Darling... he looked tired... Sorry to trouble you yesterday.. :(

My seat got cushion and darling dun have.. haha..


Darling too sleepy..

was trying hard to open his eyes..

Now I can see that he had tried his best... lols

Enough of our pictures... Now here comes the food..

Pineapple Fried Rice @ RM16.50
A little disappointed in this cause it was kinda tasteless and it wasn't in a pineapple like the menu.. they said that they were out of pineapple on that day..

Chicken Soup with Coconut Milk and galanga or smtg like tat @ Rm10.50

The chicken soup is yummylicious and spicylicious.. a good combination of coconut milk and I think I tasted Tom Yam too..

This is our drink, Pandan Leaves Juice @ Rm 9

Pandan Leaves Chicken , 4 pieces @ Rm 15
The chicken smelt so good and it was so yummy.. Chicken wrapped with pandan leaves and fried.. Worth a try...

Darling's candid shot

A mouthful of Chicken

Am Am Am

My candid shot

Pandan Leave Beard

Thank you darling for the dinner and a wonderful day..


I got some REALLY CHEAP goodies too.. And just gotta know that Cotton On opened in Mid Valley d.. Replace Samuel & Kevin's lot (in between Nichii and The Romp)

A thin Sketchy Animal Print cardi @ RM 15
just by the main entrance only * cheap rite?*

Dunno what's the ori price but since it says Aussie Dollar 24.95 so I guess it's ard RM 74 plus like tat gua..


And with that purchase ( am actually not sure of the real condition) the sales girl said I can buy an umbrella @ RM 15, a scarf @ RM 15 and flip flops dunno what some more...

Well, good timing, since I need a new umbrella so i grabbed one.. Though I wanted another scarf so badly.. But I shudn't be a nutty gal and splurge..

See never bluff you wan.. Only RM 15

Saved alot man... The ori price of the umbrella is RM 59...
Lucky me I walked into the shop..


And I got a mini shelf from Carrefour for RM 9.90.. hahaha... barely laughed my head off..

Okay so here's the finale and the reason of this post's existence.. THE TABLE...

It was RM 49.. not what I wanted actually but many other designs were out of stock.. So this is one of the cheapest and bigger (a little) than those available. I ran from Mid Valley back to Carrefour Wangsa Maju to get this cause the table that I wanted finished in MV. Darling said we should try our luck. All I did was just sulked and gave up and threw tantrums on him. Was so thankful always that he never gave up on me and never angry at me.. Whatever he did was for me..

Don't worry dear, even though I hate this table, but at least I'm still off the ground.. And I would wanna thank you from the bottom of my sincere heart for helping me, for being patient with me, for trusting me, for supporting me, for backing me up, for thinking for me and for whatever you have done for me. Thank you Thank you Thank you.. I know this is never enough to pay back what that you have done for me but I'll try not to sulk so much and not to get on a temper so frequent.. Sometimes I'm not angry at you, I'm just angry at the thing which caused me to be angry and it just that you were that... Am Sorry..

12 comments:

juney said...

hellloeeyou
ah patience is a commendable virtue.
i cannot believe that my little lili throw tantrums too! lol you sweet thing.
looks like you had a great weekend yourself ;)

lilimingi said...

am really thankful that he has(or is it have?) that virtue and too bad that i dun.. Yes juney.. I throw tantrums at him all the time.. pity him.. I had a great weekend my dear.. I sure you did too..

juney said...

yes i did have a great weekend! unexpected one actually ;)
too bad i dont have that patience virtue too! lucky he treated you nicely, because you are too cute not to! lol the table, the shopping. ah so jealous of you! :)
i see more food!
and me lili, i DID NOT buy anything! hah! so proud!

lilimingi said...

Good for you juney.. safe the money and splurge in Bali or Thailand.. Me n my darl are always filled with food.. hehe.. Am so happy i got cheap bargains yesterday.. I love the cardi and it came in handy yesterday.. hehe..

Hello Kitty said...

lili. dropping by from june's blog.hehe.

first pic. i can c eye liner. rite? ur eyes are alrd damn nice and big like "guli" la.lolz.

u realy hv such nice bf who go all the way from carefour to MV juST for the table and wif u throwing tanturms and all. He IS SUPER NICE BF!.

I juz went to MV today. dIN realise COTTON ON is open in MV. But MV got lotsa cheap accessories from the kioks!

lilimingi said...

Hi OS.. thx for the visit ya.. wah.. u so geng like tat oso can see.. haha... yes i put eyeliner n mascara.. haha... gotta make it bigger... i very long nv go MV d.. yesterday went only noticed the Cotton On.. really ar?? i always tot the kiosks are expensive.. hehe...And u r very right.. I have a sweet sweet bf.. haha..

juney said...

yaya, i SAW the eyeliner and mascara too.
its natural to girls haha but yea lili, youre eyes veli big oledi lo!

onn sein someday you will want to put it on too! haha. your bf also bring you makan what! haha

lilimingi said...

haha...

Hello Kitty said...

June,
i got put mascara also and eyeliner also during outings. Not in uni la. But still got sleepy eyes a.lolz. Lili's eyes damn big like "guli" la.haha

lilimingi said...

haha.. On Sein, I think u made ur "guli" point quite clear... u hv to take more outing pics for us to see oso..

Anonymous said...

I believe your bf deserved to be treated with respect. You will never fully realize what you have, until you lose it..

Other than that, keep it up writing good poems..
Have a nice day.

lilimingi said...

hi there.. thx for visiting this boring poetry blog.. n ur rite.. he shud be treated well.. am actually very scared n often have the thinking tat he'll leave me one day when he can no longer take these craps anymore.. but am lucky tat he's still with me..

and thx for having the patience to read the poems.. appreciate it alot.. tank you!

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow