Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cuppie Cakes!

Before I start posting pictures of my cuppies, this was my lunch and dinner yesterday.

Mee Sedap goreng asli + sausages + baked egg = yummylicious

Wonder what that round yellow colour thingy was, it's actually baked egg.. HAHA.. 

The gas stove was not working and I was so desperate to have some eggs,

so it left me with no choice but to bake them. 

The result was spongy and yummy.. Just like the normal fried omelette.. except that there's no oil in this one.

I'm such a genius! 


Ok, here comes  my cuppies. There are not professional or creative looking or cute.. whateva... 

I just used the vanilla flavoured cupcake mix which I bought from the supermarket. Add some eggs, water and vegetable oil and that's it. Sounds easy huh??  

All my cuppies being baked in the oven..


Done... Wheee

Oh ya, another additional ingredient which I used here was Strawberry jam.
Because it's called a strawberry jam filled cupcake.



Cut of the middle of the cupcake to fill in the strawberry jam


Put on some frosting and Voila! 
There it is... Strawberry Jam Filled Cuppie Cakes! 

MMMMM... yum yum yum.. not bad la... The taste of the eggs were kinda strong.. Tasted a little like kuih bahulu d.. lols..

Well, that's all for my cuppie cakes post! Gonna noms them all now! Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: It taste quite good with the jam =)

lilimingi said...

=)

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow