Sunday, December 5, 2010

Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam

Yes, we went to the Taman Pertanian Malaysia yesterday(Saturday). It was already quite late when we reached there cos it was sorta last minute plan plus we made a mistake to go eat at SS2 which was not on the way. And that lunch took us bout 1 hour including the travelling time.  By the time we reached there it was already 4. Luckily they said that they would close bout 5.30 or 6, despite the time stated on the board was 4.30/5.00 (I dun remember). It was actually a nice weather that day apart from the drizzling. It wasn't hot at all.. The entrance fee for adult was RM3 which is very very cheap. We rented a bicycle each at RM5 for the first hour and additional RM1 for the subsequent hour. Cycling was one of the main reasons we went there. Believe it or not, I don't really know how to cycle(jakun). Of course, I did ride a bike when I was younger and that was like... hmmm??? 17 years ago??? I doubt I have any cycling skills left in me now. =)

Miraculously, the cycling went well. I was a little shaky and unbalanced at first, cause I was afraid of falling. But after cycling for a few minutes, the process was quite smooth. And only got scared when there were vehicles and other bikers passing by. Apart from that, everything was smooth sailing and of course, Darling was always watching close behind. Going down hill was definitely the best part of riding a bike and also the easiest. And now, I can proudly say that " I can ride a bicycle - beginner level" .  *teehee*


The area was really big, so renting a bike to go around was a great idea. The problem is just that we can't take too many pictures of the scenery and environment. Or else we would need to make a lot of stops. 


some horsies

monkeys invading horsies' food ^.^



Darling was so sweet to take my bag cause the bikes we rented have no baskets. All the bikes with baskets were being rented out =( 


jungle shot


Dunno what's living inside there

Darling and his rented bike

Me and my bike

so sad I couldn't get a purple bike

the purples left were all too big for me

and I saw one group of youngsters grab all the purple bikes =( 

buffalo?

rise and shine porcupine 

They sleep in a row.. lols

Oh ya, another thing which I wanted to do there was to visit the 4 season house.

I just wanna see see what is that all about.

It's actually a building, decorated according to the season during that time of the year.

Since now it's winter, so winter it is.


Brrrrrr .. So cold

US

There's a hut over there




I wonder if they just ice or snow 

????

Must be ice la.. 

After all the sweat from cycling, I was practically freezing inside with thin clothes








Frosty the snowman.. 

But it was not snow =(


Hmm.. I actually dunno what this post means

I think we only went 1/4 of the whole area

We would come again next time

Darling said he wanna try the fish flying




We watched some monkeys stealing food before going home







Oh ya, haha.. I was really excited that I could ride a bike. So I asked darling to take a video of me riding a bike as I prove that I've passed my beginner's level. *wink*

Haha... I know I looked stupid! 


Well, that's all for now... I'll go visit the Taman Pertanian again some other days to cover the rest of the areas that I've not seen. For more information, please visit their main website. So long!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow