Thursday, December 2, 2010

Peek-A-Pic: Of Fugly Pictures and Candy Canes

Went to Sunway Pyramid with Darling on Monday! Nothing special.. Just a normal dinner outing and went to the Sony Erricsson's Service Centre. Phone gave problem again. 

In my previous, previous post, I mentioned about my recent fat figure. So to prove that I've gained weight, here are some fugly photos of me!


Just look at my waist.. It has expanded

*GASP*

And my arms... so fleshy..

Ok my thighs have always been this fat..


Enough of those disgusting photos already. Lets look at some pwetty stuffs.

Xmas deco at Sunway. Well, they dun have big xmas tree.. Instead, they have a gigantic glass ball. Wait, is it made out of glass? 

Ahhh.. the Famous Amos shop is so pwetty..

Look, lollipop.. rainbow colours..

Sayang

Even the mini xmas tree is taller than me. Sad case..

Poor little creature... You have horns all of the sudden.

Oppss.. I forgot to put my picture with the candy canes here.. Aigghhh.. nvm la..

Darling can represent me.

This is my rainbow colour candy cane! It has a bell...



Thats the story of Fugly Pictures and Candy Cane. Sorry to bore you! Bye! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: I stil haven eaten my candy... hee XD

lilimingi said...

haa.. later melt d then u noe.. lols..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow