Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Taman Pertanian 2nd Visit

Hello, this is the 2nd time I went to Taman Pertanian. Today it's a holiday so it was really crowded.. Luckily that we reached there at a perfect timing, so we just waited for like half an hour to get the bikes.. Heard that all the bikes were all rented out since 9.30 am. OMG! We are damn lucky. Neways, we explored more places today and there were more uphills this time. And I swore that I almost died of exhaustion. 

Really, I've not done so much exercise for the pass 7/10 years.. My stamina are all gone! 







Me & Sayang

I dun like all my pictures lately.. 


Big fishie.. It's fake =)

some kampung idaman

in front of Cultural village main office








This is the fly fishing place
empangan kuning smtg... 




Look.. fishies..



That's all for today! so tired already. Plus I have to save my energy to go for war tomorrow. It's course registration day! 
See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow