Friday, May 14, 2010

Arabic Anyone?

First day of my official sem break, of course went "long kai" lar.. Jailed at home for 3 weeks d.. will become crazy wan ler.. Like I mentioned in my previous post, which was like erm... 12 hours ago or smtg... I went to MidValley. Sat the KTM an planned to try out the ladies coach. When the train arrived, I saw very clearly that there were ladies coach logos on the doors of the KTM, but the passengers were majority guys. Weird hor, and this happened twice in a day ler.. Though the second time was not so bad. At least there were more ladies in the "ladies" coach. What's the purpose of making a ladies' coach when guys could board it? Stupid rite? But I dun blame the guys larr.. Gotta wait so long for the next coach to come.. Of course everyone is selfish mar rite?

Ok fine, this post isn't bout KTM. It's bout me and darling went and try out Arabic Food. After shopped at MidValley alone, I went to Subang to meet my dearest darling for dinner. Not gonna see him for the next 2 weeks so now gonna grab every chance I get to meet him first, so we went to Sunway Pyramid. Since we both like to experience and try out new food, Darling suggested Arabic food. Once he even wanted to try Palestine food.

Our dinner for the night... Tarbush Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid

First shot of darling..

Pita in plastic.. Lols.. We were wondering what was it for.. Ate it with my kebab..

Pita and Me

Darling said the table design looked nice.. So I'm actually only a "Kehlehfeh" model

Too poor till we drank Pepsi.. Cheapest there is soft drink..
Well, other drinks were jus normal, nothing new or special to try oso.. @RM 5

Pita out from the plastic.

Surrounding pic

Some deco behind me.. I wonder what is it.. Some candu thingy??

Mini fountain at the entrance

He again

Yeahh.. Food arrive.. Darling's Nasi Briyani with Lamb.. He loved the tender meat.. Really very soft ler.. @ RM 22

This is my Shish Kebab... I guess Shish is grilled @ RM 24

Eating Darling;s nasi briyani..

Nasi Briyani

My Kebab gonna wrap wit pita

Wrapped

Darling mum muming

Me mum muming my kebab

nasi Briyani + lamb

My kebab and it's lamb

Thumbs up... the food was not bad.. Worth a try and experience.. though it may seem the same as eating at mamak shop.. But this is real Arabic cuisine with Arabic feel

My Kebab topped with cheese.. Good combination...

Across the hall

Surrounding pic

They even provide wet towels served on nice design tray..

After all, the food was yummy, and since we love to try new things this is worth an experience.. I thought the dinner was gonna be expensive, but it wasn't at all.. Darling's Nasi Briyani Lamb was only RM 22 and they served a generous portion of Lamb. Mine was not bad also, it's not reli lamb chunks but I think they minced it.. Service charge was 10% ..

Arghhh... Soo tired from walking.. Think I shud hop into bed now.. Nite Nite People. Sweet Dreams!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy!!

lilimingi said...

yupe.. yummy!!

Dorae-ong said...

Me, Me.

lilimingi said...

you you wat?

Dorae-ong said...

You ask Arabic anyone? I ma answer Me Me lo. Ha ha.

lilimingi said...

lols.. reli never tot of tat.. okay u can always go to Tarbush @ Sunway Pyramid.. bayar sendiri..lols..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow