Monday, May 31, 2010

Fairytale (OLD POEM)

Since many people were asking me to update my blog, I guess I'll just post my old poems for the time being. I really dun have anything interesting to blog about. No, I don't wanna talk about my damn sucky results. Really disappointed with it. I really needed a good gpa dis time to pull up my already torn n shredded results. Afraid to appeal cause am scared that they will give me a lower grade if I appeal. About the S'pore trip. I'll think about it if I wanna post something. Cause I'm lack of pictures and dun have the mood to blog about it.


So here's an old poem I wrote sometime 4 years ago. I give you Fairytale...

Once upon a time,
When the sky was still blue,
When the grass was so green,
When your words were so true.

Once upon a time,
When the river ran free,
When the birds sang to me,
When we laughed in glee.

Once upon a time,
When we were so close,
When you held me near your heart,
When you treated me like a rose.

Once upon a time,
When you sang a song to me,
When you wrote me beautiful poems,
When you paid the ticket fee.

Once upon a time,
When we talked on the phone,
When we crossed on the road,
When we sat together alone.

Once upon a time,
Was not too long ago,
But it was like a fairytale,
Something I'll never let go.



2 comments:

juney said...

Once upon a time,
Was not too long ago,
But it was like a fairytale,
Something I'll never let go.


i heart this verse.
another poem loved.
i wish i could be once upon a time.
i love this lils.
i might re post this in my blog if you dont mind! ;) with credits to you of cuzzzzzzz! <3

lilimingi said...

among the rest, i like the last verse oso.. i kinda think my i could write better last time compare to now. lols.. my power has been degraded.

soree for the late reply. of course can repost lar. its not like i'm a big publisher o smtg. lols..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow