Friday, May 14, 2010

The War Has Ended (for now)

Yippy... This is the first morning... after soooo long that I woke up and do not need to think bout STUDYING.. The war for this semester has ended... But war gonna start in a few months time cos its only a short sem break.. Only got 2 weeks of break this sem.. The shortest I guess throughout my whole uni life. Yesterday evening was my last paper, and darling came to meet me to celebrate my freedom from books and tutorials. He he.. Suppose to go Seoul Garden and movie wit classmates but I passed cos the movie was too late and I din have transport back from lrt station. So darling came down to have dinner with me. I wanted a superb dinner, eat until I satisfied and full so we went to Wangsa Walk for more choices. I chose BBQ Chicken cause I'm in the mood for Western plus I've been wanting to try for quite some time d.



Menu


My order: Sixth Senses (Vanilla & Choc ice cream, nata de coco, red beans n smtg else I think. This Dessert Drink is very very sweet especially the beans)

Darling's order; Iced Chocolate

My Order: BBQ Jerk (yummy)

Darling's order: Tortilla Charbroiled (Darling like the way they marinated the chicken)



A bite of my chicken

Stole darling's drink

Flies Flies

He stole my Dessert Drink

My Chicken left the bone only..


Before going back... I took picture with Barney.. It was late and almost everyone went back d.. that's why I was so brave to sat on it.. lols..

Just felt so glad that all these exams had over but only just for now. Life is a never ending challenge (Dis I believe) Am sooo loooking forward to the BFF vacation with Sarveni, Saree and Sachina. Going to Singapore and its a budget trip but togetherness and experience is what that counts at the end of the day! One more week to my trip and we haven even plan our trip..

Haha.. gotta get a pair of walking shoes and so I'm going to Midvalley for window shopping in a while's time. Insisted on posting this up first. Gonna have the whole day for myself... And hopefully meet darling for dinner...

Chao peeps!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow