Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bulletin Post: I Cook on my Busiest Days. Damn Right!

I really don't understand why I would cook everytime I'm busy. First paper starting tomorrow, and I can proudly say that, * I have not studied anything*!

I opened up my books, read, glanced, flipped but in my brain is ZERO about Optimization. Though it's open book and I believe this is quite an A paper or at least a B, I believe too that God does not help those who do not help themselves. I really want an A this time after soooo looonggg... But I think it had just flew away, didn't it. *Big sigh*

I thought of cooking spaghetti so I could cook extra sauce and just heat them up for other meals. Boiling the spaghetti don't need much effort anyway so it's convenient. So here it is....



garlic + minced chicken + sausages

half jar or a little more of Prego Spaghetti sauce

the spaghetti is done

and so is the sauce... Makan Time...

Eating again while writing this... hee.. I shud go clean up.. Taaa... And oh, Please pray that I would not blank out in the exam tomorrow. Appreciated! Thx!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God does not help those who do not help themselves

i like this phrase lili XD

btw, im eng yee

lilimingi said...

Haha.. harlow eng yee..
ya, I like tat phrase and hate it as well
God is suppose to have mercy..
Dear Lord, pls help this little saddened soul..

Dorae-ong said...

Study ah, Exam la, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Looks delicious... if add cheese and ham will be tastier.. hee..

lilimingi said...

Mr Ong: No mood arr.. Help larr

lilimingi said...

Darling: i dunno how to put the cheese wan oh..

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: You can try dear...next time when go buy groceries, can get a piece/slice of cheese...food that goes wif cheese shall taste good.. XD

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow