Monday, May 3, 2010

Bulletin Post: Mee Suah Soup

Sorry I was MIA for a week cos I went back to my cosy home for the study break. Internet connection back home is dial-up so it sux. It would take ages to upload the photos so I was so lazy to blog.

Came back yesterday. So not used to eating alone cos when i'm home I don't have to worry bout food. I had brunch, tea, dinner and fruits all waiting for me to gulp down. Hop into the car, hop down, sit and wait, eat eat eat, hop back into the car and... "Booksss, I've come home".

Talking bout books, hhmmm.. I don't have any mood to study this semester, and will doubt myself of doing well, yet again. I have lost all the *hardworkingness* in me. I remember when I was sitting for my SPM, I may not be smart but I worked twice as hard as others. I would caged myself in the room and only come out when food is served. Looking back, I was really impressed by myself. *Chehwah!! Perasan betul aku!*

So, my first paper starts this wednesday, *Wish me luck ppl. Thank you* and I hope I can have better progress in my revision. Do have some hope this semester for I think I did quite okay for the coursework in most subjects except for one darn CPCI of course. I would be so happy till I could fly if I can even PASS. Yes you heard me rite, PASS. For the rest, I'm expecting miracles to happen and hopefully can pull up my cgpa a little for I only have 3 more semesters left to graduation. Sobs Sobs. I am about to come out of my little shell to face the devilistic(it's not a proper word) working world.

Okay stop! I have run out of topic. This is a post of my dinner, Mee Suah and it's my first time cooking it. And I have failed badly cos it's tasteless and I don't have all the ingredients.

I only have chicken, eggs, mee suah and water.


Stir fried chicken

Then fried the egg and mixed with the chicken

Add in one bowl of water and bring to boil. And when the water has boiled, put in the mee suah and wait for it to be cooked. Like Maggi Mee.

There we have Mee Suah

and the soup. So it's Mee Suah Soup

When I was younger my mummy would ask me what I wanna eat today. And I would always say mee suah... See... I'm a genuine Hokkien Mui. Though I'm Hokkien + Cantonese but I have always been close to my dad's side so that makes me more Hokkienish!

To summarize, my first attempt of Mee Suah soup failed, cos it was tasteless. I think I should get pork next time and marinate it first. The rest I can ask my mum how to cook. This time I jus had some guidance from this web. http://www.deliciousasianfood.com/2007/01/25/mee-suah-soup/

Can try it out, it's as easy as Maggi and much healthier. Well, I'm actually eating the mee suah rite now while typing this post. Now that I'm done with eating, I better get back to my books. Geezz... I hate exams.. And oh, one more shocking news. I cut my hair again. This time even shorter.
!
!
!
!
!
!
!


Tadaa... This is the best shot I could take. I think I look weird in this hair & whenever I see myself in the mirror I just couldn stand but laughed. HEHEHEHE...
But somehow, I like this style maybe just doesn't suit well in me but I really like my long side burns.. Hee...


Okay, stop here lar... Tata..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: halu... next time need cook for me a coz I wanna eat... hee

lilimingi said...

hee.. but not nice na.. wait i practice more first na..

Anonymous said...

Kingsley; okie okie...I'll be waiting..am am...

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow