Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Goodbye My Love (OLD POEM)

Walking hand in hand,
Strolling down the beach,
This is where we stand,
A star upon our reach.

Once I had a dream,
Something similar to this,
Maybe not all is true,
but part of it at least,

In my dream I saw your face,
Smiling back at me,
I tried to smile a little,
Embarrassed, so you see.

But all of a sudden,
The dream just ended,
Paused a little,
Kept me stranded.

Was it because I was embarrassed?
Was it because I was shy?
Was it because I had to smile,
And gave it a little try?

And then I remembered about,
The purpose I was here,
To have our last meeting,
Something which I fear.

It was a silent night,
Warm and cozy,
Never once I had this feeling,
Something so nasty.

This might be the last time,
I am seeing you,
And his might be the only chance,
I'm telling what is true.

The truth which is,
Can never be wrong,
My love for you,
Is really strong.

But no matter what,
Or how strong it is,
We can't fight Him,
The power is His.

Ans so as humans,
There's nothing we can do,
Just listen to him,
And break the chain in two.

'Goodbye my love',
To you I said,
'I'm sorry to tell you,
There's no use to wait.'

'For I don't want you,
To regret for life,
Let go the burden,
Never you strive.'

'And so on this lovely night,
We bid our last goodbye,
Witnessed by the bright moonlight,
Baby don't you cry.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow