Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Peek-A-Pic:Tomato Rice with Chicken Chop

There's a new food court in the area I'm staying so this is a very good news for me. More choices, Yeah! Actually it had opened like more than a month ago but so far I only tried 3 stalls. One was the mee suah soup with chicken balls. Second was pork ball noodle stall, situated just beside the mee suah stall( The pork ball noodle sucks) Didn't quite intend to buy it but the mee suah stall aunty didn't open on that day so it left me with no choice, plus it was the nearest and porkballs happen to be one of my favourites. Third is the western food. I order Tomato Rice with Chicken Chop @ Rm5.50 . The portion was not bad. The original menu was

tomato rice + fried egg + chicken chop + acar(sourish mix vege)

Since I don't like Acar, I told the man not to put any for me. But the guy was soo good... He replaced it with fries instead! My dream set lunch. YUMMEH! Mmmmm Mmmmm..

see see see

ate the fries n now you can see the chicken chop... Quite alot also ler. The chicken was kinda dry cause lack o sauce. So it was just quite moderate.

Now only can see the rice.. haha...


Yummy???? Hee.. well, I don't know if he's gonna be this generous to me again next time cause usually people will be more generous at the beginning of the business and then they will turn out to be blood suckers before you even know it. The first time I bought the mee suah soup, I had 5-6 chicken balls. Last night I bought it, I only got 2 miserable chicken balls. Haihh...

Oh yah, at the same food court, I bought "yau char kuai" yesterday also cause they had some really different recipes. One type, is banana flovour whereby a slice of banana is wrapped with "yau char kuai" dough. 5 small pieces for Rm1. Errr.. I don't know how to describe it and I'm really sorry that I don't have any picture to show here cause by the time I reached home, they were all in my tummy already. Sorryy... And the normal long "yau char kuai" that we usually eat, the owner of the shop spreads a layer of garlic butter on it. I couldn't really taste the garlic butter but the smell was damn strong. Can you imagine how tempting and frustrated I was eating it. Just the same concept as ' you can see it, but you cant have it'.

When I was going to school this morning, I realized that the sky looked mesmerizing. It was quite early, almost 7.35 am. I didn't have my LuPy(camera) with me so I had to take it with my SE C510 .

There... Looks like errr.. sunset or smtg.. Cause it's kinda dark. My phone camera problem.


Okay, thats all for now. Thought of just updating something so that it doesn't look like I had abandoned this blog. Sorry, no poems lately, well not like anyone's gonna read it so who cares rite? So long for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow