Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bangkok Wasabe


I just love the sky. Don't you?

Dinner

Some photos on the wall

Some photos on the wall

Menu

Right side wall interior




Left side wall interior

Elephant is their logo

Thai Iced Tea a.k.a Teh Ais/ 3 layer tea @ Rm 5.80
It tasted nice, better than some mamak. The price oso nice lor..
haha...

Fried Chicken with lemon sauce @ Rm 11

The chicken tasted weird like some "ayam busuk" or smtg.. I not sure..
All I knew that it was not a pleasant chicken to eat.

Tomyam Seafood @ Rm 8 per bowl
Rather spicy but of course if it wasn't then it can't be called tom yam anymore.

Kangkung Belacan @ Rm8
I feel that the portion is kinda small..

our dinner

Squid Squido

Next it's going into my mouth and then down my tummy..
Sorry squido..

mirror opposite our table.. or rather beside our table..

KLCC captured with LuPy's 8 times optical zoom from the car.

Bangkok Wasabe

No. 16-1, Jalan PJU5/15, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Near Sunway Giza

Overall, the food was just okay lar.. Tom yam was not bad, iced tea also not bad lor.. The chicken was not good and kangkung was not enough. But I think I still prefer Flying Chillies in The Gardens.


4 comments:

juney said...

LILS
i been here before! hehe i used to work nearby for my internship @ kota damansara. wau quite far huh you went hehe. i love the tomyum but its wayyy too spicy to tahan! overall okay also for me

where can i get good thai food, o food guru!

lilimingi said...

really?? haha i went kelana jaya also yesterday. nearer to my bf. haha.. my class finish earlier so i hv to go there lor..

so far i only tried Flying Chillies @ Gardens and Thai Thai @ Sunway Pyramid. Both also not bad lor. But expensive.. haha..i no pro lar june.. ask those food bloggers better..

i jus enjoy trying new food..

juney said...

wed right? haha my travelling day as well

lilimingi said...

haha..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow