Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bulletin Post: Down with a cold

It's the first week of a new semester and I'm down with a cold. Started coughing on Sunday but it was no big deal. I know what BIG DEAL is. Then suay suay dis morning woke up with runny nose pulak. Thanks to supplementary paper, my class had been canceled today, or else I would have to drag myself out of bed for an 8 o'clock class. SOOO EARRLLYYY!!!! 3 8 o'clock classes in a week this sem. Shitty timetable. Well, it's not that runny nose is something serious. Still can run through my schedule as usual if I want to but of course when you're not in good health you'll give million and one excuses to lay on your comfy bed the whole day. About runny nose, it's still controllable for me, just hate the slimy liquid running out from my nose every single minute. I just hate fever, because I'll be like a paralyzed person and can't wake up from bed even to go to the toilet. And it usually takes a longer time to heal completely.

Had Mee Suah soup @ Rm4.00 for lunch . The hot soup definitely makes me feel warmer and the hawker lady was so generous. 6 chicken balls, oh soo yummy.

Mee Suah Soup with 6 chicken balls.

Before coming home, I walked over to the pharmacy to get myself some medication for my runny nose and also cough. Clarityne works wonders for me all the time. Take one tablet a day, and head to bed. Usually will feel soo much better once I wake. At least no more slimy liquid dripping down from my nose. *wats tat slimy liquid called?* It's works for me everytime and only one tablet will do. Hope it works again this time.


Clarityne

Still haven't clear off my old notes from last sem to make space for the new ones. So many more things which needed to be done but I have to go sleep now. LOLS.
Ok Ok.. Bye everyone. Wishing everyone to be in good health and in good mood!




4 comments:

LyYan said...

take care=)

lilimingi said...

haha thx.. jus woke up.. N i'm ok d.. at least my nose is dried up already. Whooo.. I love Clarityne..

juney said...

whoa so geng? i need to learn that med name
since when you got sick!
get well

lilimingi said...

haha.. this is the one eelaine gave u last time lar.. i oso got recommend u this one when u had ur long flu. it just din work on u.. i think this time my flu kinda strong. gotta take another time to recover fully. still got the slimy thingy coming out from one side of my nose. "Cha Dao" larr..
I'll be better dun worry..

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow