Sunday, June 6, 2010

4 Happy Seasons @ Wangsa Maju

Was at home the whole today. Since darling did not go home to his HOME, so we had another day to spend together, or more accurately, evening. We were supposed to go to Fullhouse at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng for dinner but it was fully booked for a reception. My main purpose was to try out my new LuPy(Lumix FH20 Violet). Many reviews said that the food wasn't really good but I saw the price was ok ok. A set for like Rm20 and below. Not bad lor.. I chose the Jalan Yap Kwan Seng outlet because it's newer and we can get the KLCC night scenery. Too bad it was fully book. Sad Sad.

So I came up with the idea of trying out at Restaurant 4 Happy Seasons @ Wangsa Maju.

Like the name 4 Seasons means the theme of the restaurant is Winter, Autumn, Summer and Spring.

Ok Picha time...
Stupid face

a shot of the sky on the way

Restaurant 4 Happy Seasons @ Wangsa Maju ~ can see Wangsa Walk from across the main road


white Christmas tree
menu

winter area

the chandelier soo nice..
me me

Darling squinting his eye

Autumn leaves tree

Darling's Vanilla mango blended @ RM5.80

My calamansi bottom with green apple jelly, grape jelly n sour plum topped with mango puree @ Rm 5.80
It tasted like the ice-cream which is green on the outside and vanilla in the inside.
very very sour and errmm.. I dun remember tasting any mango..
this drink was ok but very sour

top view

Mongolian Chicken @ RM16 ~ Fried then cook with black pepper sauce. It was quite hard instead of crispy

Sizzling HOMEMADE beancurd @ RM12 which tasted very much like Japanese Egg Taufu

the autumn leaves tree indicates its the autumn area

me with my very sour drink

jus wanted the roof picture

darling soo tired

I was sitting in the autumn area.. the pic is the entrance to winter area

the beach mural indicates summer

the fan in the summer area.. nice

the lightings in the summer area

the dining in the summer are

coming down the stairs ~ hate my ugly face in this pic

in front of the restaurant

After all I would only rate 4/10 for the food and 6/10 for the design and concept of the restaurant.
Err... Winter it was cold and white.. no snow also.. or ice..
Autumn... I think only the Autumn leaves tree indicated that it was autumn.
Summer.. It was the beach mural but if it's day time, it will totally feel like summer no doubt.
Errr.. Spring?? Sorry I didn't go in there.

Well, maybe you all can just go there and have a drink and experience the faked 4 seasons, just to have the feel.

Ok, that's all I gotta say. Thank You!

7 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

wah. always go makan wif ur darling only. din ajak me also.=p

lilimingi said...

haha OS.. u can ask ur darling to bring u go mar.. somemore u guys so near only.. Dun bcome lamp post lar...

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: The food is lousy... =='

lilimingi said...

heee.. ok na ok na... never go there anymore na..

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Hee.. Next time we try Full House in KL a...

lilimingi said...

a.. and also garden cafe in 1U for lunch. my fren said very worth.

Anonymous said...

Kingsley: Okie =)

Post a Comment

Capture D' Moments

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow